Premier Lg EPL Matchday 12 - On Optus Sport

Premier League Football

Remove this Banner Ad

It's so strange how Chelsea can play this well against City, yet lost at home to Brentford. They're a baffling contradiction.

It's so strange how Chelsea can play this well against City, yet lost at home to Brentford. They're a baffling contradiction.
From memory Chelsea weren't bad against Brentford, just couldn't score.

From memory Chelsea weren't bad against Brentford, just couldn't score.
Sterling and Jackson are good players while finish the season with decent numbers but there's going to be games where they just can't score to save themselves. We have that with Richarlison but even worse with him because it really gets him down mentally

Throw in their young wingers who aren't fully proven and it's going to cost them in games where they play reasonably well

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good game for the neutral but I didn't enjoy that one too much.

Thought we were all over the shop defensively, and gave the ball away way too much.

Chelsea were tough, and look to be capable of challenging anyone on their day.

Have to feel for Chelsea, it's hard enough as it is to beat City without the refs giving them free pens. Haaland pulls Cucu back first then gets pinged for the retaliation. I mean Cucu has to pull him back because Haaland has just pulled him back to get in front. So ******* soft, also he's never getting there in the first place as Thiago is easily clearing it. Ridiculous decision.

Have to feel for Chelsea, it's hard enough as it is to beat City without the refs giving them free pens. Haaland pulls Cucu back first then gets pinged for the retaliation. I mean Cucu has to pull him back because Haaland has just pulled him back to get in front. So ******* soft, also he's never getting there in the first place as Thiago is easily clearing it. Ridiculous decision.
Welcome to Bigfooty Jamie.

Gallagher was involved in the build up for Chelsea's 4th goal but he shouldn't have been on the field. Anthony Taylor squibbed on giving him a 2nd yellow for the foul on Grealish.

Gallagher was involved in the build up for Chelsea's 4th goal but he shouldn't have been on the field. Anthony Taylor squibbed on giving him a 2nd yellow for the foul on Grealish.
He gets away with a lot of fouls too

Not a dirty player at all but have noticed it the last 2 games I've watched at Chelsea. And he had an edge to his game at Palace but thought it was a loanee trying to endear himself to a lower half fanbase/team-mates

Remove this Banner Ad

Back