Premier Lg EPL Matchday 12 - On Optus Sport

Premier League Football

Remove this Banner Ad

Also pretty awful defending from Dias as well. Just absolutely gets sent for a newspaper and some fish n chips at the shop then thinks *, I'll take him out while im getting my dinner haha. Free penalties for everyone!!

Gallagher was involved in the build up for Chelsea's 4th goal but he shouldn't have been on the field. Anthony Taylor squibbed on giving him a 2nd yellow for the foul on Grealish.
Don't think he had a first yellow at that stage did he?

Also just a side note with that brace from Salah that is now his 200th goal for Liverpool. Just insane.

If you'd told me he will score 200 goals for us when he signed I'd have never have believed you.

What a player.

Not often you get a bonkers match like that, only the short highlights are currently up on optus. Was hoping for at least the extended, perhaps will catch the mini match instead today. Palmer taking that last minute penalty against his old team, football hey.

Not often you get a bonkers match like that, only the short highlights are currently up on optus. Was hoping for at least the extended, perhaps will catch the mini match instead today. Palmer taking that last minute penalty against his old team, football hey.
When was the last 4-4 in the PL? The Arshavin match against Liverpool maybe?

When was the last 4-4 in the PL? The Arshavin match against Liverpool maybe?

Off the top of my head I cannot think of anyway. The Arshavin match was way back in 2009 so it’s a long time between them if there hasn’t been another result like that until this morning.

Edit: actually the Arsenal Newcastle one was around 2011 I believe.

1 game between 1st and 5th is never a bad thing. Shaping up to be a very interesting season, especially if Chelsea keep improving, always positive to have taken points off all the top 4.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Off the top of my head I cannot think of anyway. The Arshavin match was way back in 2009 so it’s a long time between them if there hasn’t been another result like that until this morning.

Newcastle came back to draw 4-4 with you and I'm sure that was more recent, but surely there's been a few others.

Was true at the time wasn’t it?

Even 6 points pool are in front whilst we’re here having our worst season lol speaks volumes.

Yes it was true that when Liverpool had played a game less than you you were closer to them.

But you are only 7 points in front of Everton.
Unlike most fans here I do admit when my team is playing like s**t whether we get results or not you’re more than welcome to read the United thread discreetly like ross has been doing.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back