PendlePie

Cancelled
Sep 30, 2007
Australia
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Arsenal FC
Should be Emery’s last game in charge, most eyes are already on who will replace him.

Expect City to get a result in the big clash given Liverpool haven’t played well in ages and have been pretty lucky of late. A draw is likely.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

WealstoneRaider

Cancelled
10k Posts I reneged on a bet or agreement :(
Apr 8, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Top four looks almost set. Fair play to Chelsea they’ve proved me and many others wrong.
As crazy as it would sound just a few months ago but I can’t see us beating Sheff United. Inconceivably they are a better team than us

We've done incredibly well. It wuld be a dream come true to be competing for the title in the latter stages of the season but I think we're a year off.

The aim under Frank is to get top 4. Most of our supporters will be happy with that.
This, given the circumstances coming into the season top 4 would be a terrific result for us. Think we’re a season plus some investment (Morata and Hazard money really) from really challenging

Dec 21, 2018
Bay 314
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Man Utd, Boston Celtics, Patriots
We've done incredibly well. It wuld be a dream come true to be competing for the title in the latter stages of the season but I think we're a year off.

The aim under Frank is to get top 4. Most of our supporters will be happy with that.
If liverpool drop points against city you could start catching them.
I'm jealous of the way Chelsea is performing, even though united have beaten them twice they are still playing better football than us Lampard has them rolling.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back