EPL Matchday 12

Remove this Banner Ad

Pep very reserved in the post match presser. No Mou style implosion or cussing out refs. Impressive by him to keep a lid on his emotions.
Thought it was weird. Talking about how well his team played and how proud he was of them after getting beat 3-1 :drunk:

Didn't get baited into penalty talk but his sarcasm with the refs after the match was hilarious. He's good value.

Thought it was weird. Talking about how well his team played and how proud he was of them after getting beat 3-1 :drunk:

Didn't get baited into penalty talk but his sarcasm with the refs after the match was hilarious. He's good value.
He always talks up the team when he's angry with them and slaughters them when he's pleased.

They played well though, we’ll sort of, didn’t defend that well. Big call not giving them that first half Penalty and then you go down the other end and score. Football often a game of fine lines and all that

Nice try. We’re only 13 games in with a Christmas from Hell coming.
Edit: 12 games, my mistake.
The wheels would have to come right off now for you to lose it. I reckon deep down Liverpool fans are thinking its in the bag - although they’ll try and convince themselves otherwise as all football fans do

The wheels would have to come right off now for you to lose it. I reckon deep down Liverpool fans are thinking its in the bag - although they’ll try and convince themselves otherwise as all football fans do
Three losses could put Leicester City in front. Being Liverpool is enough reason to be convinced it isn’t over. If it was April I might agree with you.

It's a huge win for us considering who we have played compared to who you guys have. We've had a far tougher fixture list yet we now sit 9 clear to you guys. It's huge for us!
Post disrespects Leicester and Chelsea who actually sit 2nd and 3rd

Three losses could put Leicester City in front. Being Liverpool is enough reason to be convinced it isn’t over. If it was April I might agree with you.
Stop trying to be cute. You know it’s done.

They played well though, we’ll sort of, didn’t defend that well. Big call not giving them that first half Penalty and then you go down the other end and score. Football often a game of fine lines and all that
Yeah but they are City. They won every thing in the last two years. Coming into this game. It's just win. And sure they played well. But they lost. His post match presser was bizarre. We was clearly mad and salty and that's fine.

Post disrespects Leicester and Chelsea who actually sit 2nd and 3rd
No it doesn't. Both Chelsea and Leicester are playing super well but City the last two seasons have gotten 100+ points and then 98 points.

With respect to both Chelsea and Leicester, City are still our biggest threats.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah but they are City. They won every thing in the last two years. Coming into this game. It's just win. And sure they played well. But they lost. His post match presser was bizarre. We was clearly mad and salty and that's fine.
Yeah you’d expect him to be a bit salty. It’s not like Klopp has ever been salty is it...

No it doesn't. Both Chelsea and Leicester are playing super well but City the last two seasons have gotten 100+ points and then 98 points.

With respect to both Chelsea and Leicester, City are still our biggest threats.
City won’t hit the heights of the last two seasons for a few reasons. It’s hard to maintain that level of intensity after you’ve won the competition and then defended it successfully plus they obviously have problems in defence.

And secondly Leicester are arguably playing the best football in the league right now. If anyone is going to give Liverpool a run for their money I reckon it would be them

Stop trying to be cute. You know it’s done.
Just give us until the end of January. Normally we falter a bit after new years, this year our December fixtures are stacked too.

If we somehow get to the start of February with something like a 10-15 point lead, then go back and quote this post if you see me trying to put a lid on it.

As it stands I'm not ruling out Leicester, Chelsea and City in November.

Different rules for the attacking and defending player. Any contact to the arm of an attacking player is an automatic free kick even if it was accidental.
Wrong. Only if a goal is scored.

A stonewall penalty is not a goal.

VAR has had a mare here. What’s the point of it if it can’t adjudicate on clear as day handballs like that.

LET THE REFS LOOK AT THE MONITORS!!

I know. Bernardo Silva’s handball was as clear as day.
If it was handball (it wasn't imo) the correct decision would have been a Liverpool free, or advantage and then called back for a Liverpool free when TAA handballed.

For me it was unintentional, he didn't have his arm in an unnatural position so it should have been play on.

Highlights how s**t the rule is though. If we scored it would have been correctly ruled out for handball. A penalty, it's no handball.

If it was handball (it wasn't imo) the correct decision would have been a Liverpool free, or advantage and then called back for a Liverpool free when TAA handballed.

For me it was unintentional, he didn't have his arm in an unnatural position so it should have been play on.

Highlights how s**t the rule is though. If we scored it would have been correctly ruled out for handball. A penalty, it's no handball.
So you believe as the rule is written that Silva’s handball that ricocheted into TAA’s arm/hand should not stop a penalty being given to City because a penalty isn’t a goal? Not forgetting that Aguero’s arm was hanging out as he was stopping as well. Give me a break ffs.

So you believe as the rule is written that Silva’s handball that ricocheted into TAA’s arm/hand should not stop a penalty being given to City because a penalty isn’t a goal? Not forgetting that Aguero’s arm was hanging out as he was stopping as well. Give me a break ffs.
TAA made a movement to the ball with his arm. Silva’s was a ricochet that he had no knowledge of.

Doesn't matter if either of them knew about it or didn't know about it. It hits Silva's hand so it's handball.

Take away Fabs goal as it happened around the incident and we still win 2-1 so i dont get why everybody is talking about it so much.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back