1637519969586.png

SA TIMES

Jul 11, 2005
On the Road to A.G
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Geelong
Arsenal need a big result at home against the Toon. One, to wash away whatever last match was, but 2 the GD is atrocious and if they are going to be in the mix with teams like WHU, Wolves, Spurs, United, Brighton and Palace for 4th-7th and potential European spots, it needs to be corrected.

Man City/WHU match of the week for me, but I think Norwich/Wolves, Palace/Villa will be closer and more interesting than expected.

Do United get new manager bounce, or are Chelsea going to pump up that GD.

Apr 2, 2000
Perth, Australia
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool, Chicago Bulls.
Palace v Villa I reckon will be an interesting one. Vieira has Palace up and about and Gerrard getting all 3 points in his first game in charge. Vieira v Gerrard was always great when they played against eachother, hoping for more of the same in management.

Jul 11, 2005
On the Road to A.G
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Geelong
Interesting to see if this ends up being a minor bump on the road to recovery for Arsenal or an actual setback.
At the moment the way I see the season playing out for Arsenal, is we won't touch teams like City/Chelsea/Pool, clear level above, but we are good enough to beat the bottom 7 teams, and should be good enough to get over most teams around us from 5th to 10th.

WHU is the big one. If we can beat them, I actually think we will get 4th this season. If they spank us, then its either trying for 5th or 6th or hoping for a cup run.

I expect we concede against Newcastle but should still have a solid win.

Jul 11, 2005
On the Road to A.G
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Geelong
Gotta swallow my lumps and congratulate Spurs fans here on their win. It was a decent game though and really proud of the grit the young Leeds showed. If we are going down, we are not going down without a fight

Your bench was like 14 year olds. I knew you guys had some key outs, but it wasn't until post match I saw you were missing Raphinha/Rodrigo/Bamford/Ayling/Shackleton/Koch.

Spurs probably should have won by more.

jd2010

Well done boys. Good process, carry on
Feb 1, 2010
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, Brentford FC
I see, so it will 3am. Yes horrible time slot We have plenty of them coming up unfortunately. Next 3 weekend games are then
Playing sub standard European competition kills the PL Sunday games. Positive is the Friday morning games conference league games are often at 7am

Everton look way off it and I'm starting to get worried that if things don't change soon we will be a relegation battle.

Must win game against Newcastle if we want to stay in touch with the top 4.

Hopefully the lads learnt a lot from the Anfield game.
Wasn’t it Howe’s bournemouth you had a record against?

Playing sub standard European competition kills the PL Sunday games. Positive is the Friday morning games conference league games are often at 7am
That hardly anyone here would pay Stan $24 a month to watch lol

Back