EPL Matchday 13 - On Optus Sport

Remove this Banner Ad

Jul 11, 2005
On the Road to A.G
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Geelong
Everton look way off it and I'm starting to get worried that if things don't change soon we will be a relegation battle.

You guys are in a rough spot, your run for now and December has some chances for points, but some potential smashings.
Brentford (A), Liverpool (H), Arsenal (H), Palace (A), Chelsea (A), Leicester (H), Burnley (A) and Newcastle (H) is your run up to new years eve.

Brentford have been wobbling a bit lately, so you might be able to get a point from them. They did lose their last home game to Norwich.
Liverpool is going to get messy, Arsenal will probably beat you, ditto Palace, Chelsea will roll you, but then Leicester, Burnley and Newcastle are all good chances for wins.

Stan CL allows sharing between 3 screens, its only saving grace really. $8 / month is tolerable whereas $24/month is just too much for CL only.

Isn't it only $15 a month on top of a Stan sub?

$10 a month on top of $14 Stan sub. Theres a cheaper Stan sub but dont think it includes 3 screens.

Oh ok, well for people who already use Stan it's not that much more then.

$10 a month on top of $14 Stan sub. Theres a cheaper Stan sub but dont think it includes 3 screens.
I'd still find $10 a year for Conference League scarcely worth it.
Genuine rubbish standard and nothing more than a UEFA cash grab.

Apr 2, 2000
Perth, Australia
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool, Chicago Bulls.
Will be interesting to see how United go after the drubbings they got against City and Liverpool. Those two with Chelsea are the benchmark so you would assume it's going to be more of the same. Couldnt score against either City or Liverpool either and Chelsea are better than both of those defensively as well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oct 5, 2007
Yorta Yorta country
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
BlueCo
Do you think there is a referee conspiracy against Chelsea?

Everyone hates Anthony Taylor, he’s a sh*t ref.
Haha conspiracy. Nah just that he's a crap ref and the last couple of Chels/United games there's been some doozies with him and Kavanagh running the show.

Bring back Howard Webb.
Statement from the children of Howard Webb

We are growing tired of the constant speculation that our father is, was or has ever been a supporter of Manchester United, or has ever been anything but fair when officiating in games involving Manchester United. Our father is the epitome of fairness, balance and integrity and would never allow himself to be influenced by a favouritism to any league team.

We demand these slurs on our fathers character stop immediately.

Signed Alex, David, Wayne and Cristiano Webb.

Apr 2, 2000
Perth, Australia
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
I was just chilling and somehow realised I hadnt been on AFTV after we crushed Arsenal so hopped on over and catching up on their pre match videos and in one video Robbie is talking about head to head Arsenal players against Liverpool players.

He goes on to say Ben White over Joel Matip (lol) then ESR over Thiago (mega lol) and then Tierney over Robbo (******* huge lol). The bloke is delusional.

Arsenal have recovered after a poor start but not one Arsenal players gets in the Liverpool starting XI. Only a few make the bench, Saka, ESR, Ramsdale...

I was just chilling and somehow realised I hadnt been on AFTV after we crushed Arsenal so hopped on over and catching up on their pre match videos and in one video Robbie is talking about head to head Arsenal players against Liverpool players.

He goes on to say Ben White over Joel Matip (lol) then ESR over Thiago (mega lol) and then Tierney over Robbo (******* huge lol). The bloke is delusional.

Arsenal have recovered after a poor start but not one Arsenal players gets in the Liverpool starting XI. Only a few make the bench, Saka, ESR, Ramsdale...

Ok.

Apr 2, 2000
Perth, Australia
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
I am absolutely shocked that jod would think only Liverpool players would make a combined 11 with another team
You can call it bias and that would be true years ago. But Liverpool have genuinely been one of the best teams on the planet for about 4 years now. Arsenal not at their best. No Arsenal players get in the XI. That's not bias, just facts.

Apr 8, 2007
Dublin
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
SJ Sharks/Everton/NY Jets

Even given how average Ben White has been, he's still a better defender than Matip. Also Thiago has been rubbish for Liverpool...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back