Premier Lg EPL Matchday 13 - On Optus Sport

Premier League Football

Remove this Banner Ad

You think it’s just this match because Garnacho is playing against your club? He gets attacked quite regularly on here.
If he wants to simulate, he'll cop criticism. No amount of white knighting from you will change that.

Joel Selwood copped it his entire career, Garnacho will follow suit if he keeps acting up.

If he wants to simulate, he'll cop criticism. No amount of white knighting from you will change that.

Joel Selwood copped it his entire career, Garnacho will follow suit if he keeps acting up.

I am sure he will. Just to irritate people like you

I am sure he will. Just to irritate people like you
He does it to gain unfair advantage from the ref. In case you are not aware and think that Garnacho just wants to be hated by everyone for no reason than shits n giggles.

He does it to gain unfair advantage from the ref. In case you are not aware and think that Garnacho just wants to be hated by everyone for no reason than shits n giggles.

It was a joke mate. I am sure he will mature with age.

Should be a second yellow to Young as well, think the Ref has missed that.

Not surprised by the result tonight. United been the worse side but will be up 0-2 because that's just the Everton way.

Should be a second yellow to Young as well, think the Ref has missed that.

Not surprised by the result tonight. United been the worse side but will be up 0-2 because that's just the Everton way.
Dunno, just a foul for me. Mistimed, but not malicious, reckless or hugely late.

I just saw it at halftime and as I suspected, you exaggerated the entire thing lol. Garnacho didn’t kick the ball away to prevent Everton from taking a quick free kick. No Everton players was anywhere near the ball to even take a quick free kick. And Doucoure didn’t complain to the referee about Garnacho “kicking the ball away”, he was complaining because he wanted McTominay yellow carded for tapping him on the foot.

Everton players were going to surround the referee regardless of what Garnacho did lol.
Don't be a Zidane, no one likes a Zidane.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Unfortunately not the first time Young has done that this season. Not sure why Dyche isn't playing Patterson, but even if he is youthful etc he'd be better than putting in Young.

Don’t worry. This match has 2-2 written all over it.

Unfortunately not the first time Young has done that this season. Not sure why Dyche isn't playing Patterson, but even if he is youthful etc he'd be better than putting in Young.
If you want someone youthful who better than..... Young.

Happy Sport GIF by Voot Select

I don't know what to make of this. Just tuned in, should I be disappointed with Everton or surprised with United?
Apart from a little patch at the end of the first half Everton haven't played like a side fired up by recent events.

Apart from a little patch at the end of the first half Everton haven't played like a side fired up by recent events.
Not sure if I'd want the players too fired up though. More professional to just go about with your business (Which recently has been good).

Been unlucky tonight but I think the players have gone about it the right way.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back