EPL Matchday 13

Remove this Banner Ad

What a first half it was. Hudders should have been 3 up.

Wolves looked like a relegation chance today. Not sure if Hudds have suddenly turned it on or Wolves were just absolutely insipid. I reckon a little more of the latter than the former.

Was that Salah celebration meant to be mocking Ramos?

Crazy that some of our fans were wanting to get rid of Rafa, this squad doesn't have much potential but if we stay top 10 in terms of fewest goals conceded (currently equal 7th) we're staying up comfortably.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It’s very tight down the bottom. Still reckon Cardiff, Uddersfield and Southampton will be the three to drop. Burnley are looking stronger candidates by the week though. Huge fall from grace for them

Why would Newcastle want Rafa out? It's a miracle he has kept you in the league and it looks like he is on course to try to repeat that this. Still a long way to go of course. But he is also doing it with a s**t squad and no money. The blokes a genius.

Why would Newcastle want Rafa out? It's a miracle he has kept you in the league and it looks like he is on course to try to repeat that this. Still a long way to go of course. But he is also doing it with a s**t squad and no money. The blokes a genius.

Mitrovic looking good again, hey?

Why don’t they deserve to stay up?

The only reason I could think of is they have Joe Hart in goal. If Hart is dumped for Heaton, then I’m sure the results will improve.

*Pope.

Hart's had a pretty good year from what I've heard.
He has. I was merely suggesting pope is the next best option, not Heaton.

Burnley are suffering from the same thing we did when we made it to Europa qualifying. Fatigue and no momentum to start their season.

They obviously have the talent based on what we saw last season.

Just a matter of the effort.

You don't deserve to not get relegated because you're a talented team. You need points on the board.
They were poor in the 2nd half of last season as well

Remove this Banner Ad

Back