EPL Matchday 13

Remove this Banner Ad

So who is going to get sacked first, Emery, Silva or Pellegrini?

Silva should have the decency to resign tonight. Norwich were bottom of the league, 1 away goal all season & that was 3 months ago. Comfortable 2-0 win

Silva should have the decency to resign tonight. Norwich were bottom of the league, 1 away goal all season & that was 3 months ago. Comfortable 2-0 win
I feel for you mate. Go out and make Poch happen...

Who is on your wishlist to replace Silva?

I feel for you mate. Go out and make Poch happen...

I’m sure he’s itching to get straight back into it with a relegation battle :D

Who is on your wishlist to replace Silva?

Risky in a way, but Arteta.

We don’t need to reinvent the wheel as we have good players, but Silva’s determination to never change tactics means we are going nowhere fast. We played an overly defensive team at home, against a poor club & were made to pay for it. The best we looked was for 10 minutes after he’d brought on a 2nd striker, it’s almost as if there’s something there....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It’s disbelieving that there are 5 teams worse than Everton atm.

I went to check the bottom of the table after finding out Norwich knocked us off, only to be stunned that we were still north of 17th in 15th!
That little run where Everton got 10 points from 5 games helps. The bottom sides can barely average a point a game.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back