EPL Matchday 13

Remove this Banner Ad

I am still baffled why so many Utd fans still want Old to Gunner-So Fired.

And some pundits in the media should know better too.

He's actually done a good job improving the team but my feeling is that he's taken the team as far as he can, and that it isn't far enough. I've only jumped on the Ole out movement after the Champions League games against PSG and Leipzig where his limitations as a manager were made very clear. He's doing a much better job than he's getting credit for but at the end of the day it still isn't enough and he hasn't really done anything to suggest that he can get any better. That's why so many fans want him gone.

United were atrocious at the start of the season, scraping wins against relegation contenders and losing at home to the likes of Palace and Arsenal, and getting destroyed by Spurs. They've steadily improved with good away wins against decent opposition such as Everton, Soton and West Ham. I don't think they'll win the title but they're in the mix for a top 4 spot.

He's actually done a good job improving the team but my feeling is that he's taken the team as far as he can, and that it isn't far enough. I've only jumped on the Ole out movement after the Champions League games against PSG and Leipzig where his limitations as a manager were made very clear. He's doing a much better job than he's getting credit for but at the end of the day it still isn't enough and he hasn't really done anything to suggest that he can get any better. That's why so many fans want him gone.

Be very interesting to see how he goes against Marcelo Bielsa this weekend.. I have been waiting for years for us to return to Old Trafford in the league.

Absolutely buzzing for it.. Such a shame I won't be able to watch it with the other lads from the Leeds United Vic club to watch it.

Be very interesting to see how he goes against Marcelo Bielsa this weekend.. I have been waiting for years for us to return to Old Trafford in the league.

Absolutely buzzing for it.. Such a shame I won't be able to watch it with the other lads from the Leeds United Vic club to watch it.

Agreed. I was actually really disappointed that you guys didn't come up in Bielsa's first season because I've really missed this rivalry. I still remember the utter disappointment I felt after Beckford's goal against us in the Cup all those years a go. Should be a ripper.

Is there a good Leeds pub in Melbourne that you all go to? I've been to a few United vs Liverpool games at the Imperial with the LFC Melbourne club and the atmosphere is always amazing.

Agreed. I was actually really disappointed that you guys didn't come up in Bielsa's first season because I've really missed this rivalry. I still remember the utter disappointment I felt after Beckford's goal against us in the Cup all those years a go. Should be a ripper.

Is there a good Leeds pub in Melbourne that you all go to? I've been to a few United vs Liverpool games at the Imperial with the LFC Melbourne club and the atmosphere is always amazing.

Charles Dickens usually these days.

They will be screening our fixture next week at home to Burnley, so I will try attend that. Very fun and entertaining events they are.

Has SM become Leeds biggest rival?
Become?

I've always been Leeds biggest rival.

I am inevitable.

giphy.gif

There were five goals in the Sheff U v Man U game but the Villa v Burnley nil nil was a better game to watch. Jack Grealish was absolutely on fire. This guy needs to be playing Champions League for a contender.

There were five goals in the Sheff U v Man U game but the Villa v Burnley nil nil was a better game to watch. Jack Grealish was absolutely on fire. This guy needs to be playing Champions League for a contender.
Really wish we'd throw money at him, exactly what we need.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back