SM

Bigfooty Legend
Aug 3, 2008
North Shore
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Hull City, Adelaide United, WCW
He's still been good, not like he's suddenly turned to sh*te. 4 in 11 is not his usual output and I expect him to start banging them in sooner rather than later. He might be considerably closer to 1000 by the time he's cooked so might nurse his way there. Whereas Ronnie is kinda cooked now but he's still 200 off.
That's exactly what's happened to him. He doesn't care about psg only Argentina.

UnitedWarrior93

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 18, 2014
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Man United, San Antonio Spurs
I would’ve liked to have seen Messi in the PL, he shot off to PSG and has so far been underwhelming in a pretty weak league.

Bojan KantKick

Man United Legacy Supporter
Sep 5, 2014
Hertford
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Manchester United, Stevenage FC
Ronnie has 12 goals and 2 assists in 16 games for United this season. If that is cooked then fair play to him.

Art Vandelay_

TheBrownDog
Oct 28, 2012
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Bushrangers, AC Milan
We have been shithouse too. Would hope that he gets many more goal scoring opportunities now Rangnick is in charge.
Sort of want him to fail. Est1997 was adamant that renewing Pioli after his stint as caretaker was the wrong move and Milan should have not reneged on Rangnick. I disagreed, and don't want to be wrong haha.

moomba

TheBrownDog
Oct 3, 2001
Timperley
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Man City ****
Uniteds bench is still stacked, The City bench from yesterday looks stuffed: Carson, Stephen, Wilson-Esbrand, Lavia, Palmer, Mbete, McAtee, Foden, Grealish
Should get three or four back this weekend. But I loved seeing all those kids on the bench, just wish it was a bit more comfortable so one or two got a chance to play.

Zidane98

Hall of Famer
Dec 22, 2009
South End, AAMI Park
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Socceroos, LFC, MVFC, RC Strasbourg
FB_IMG_1638568715157.jpg

Cunners10

NMFC 10
Mar 3, 2005
Vic
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Cowboys,Everton,Pitt Pens.Suns
Everton OMG what the bloody hell is going on.We are in Deep Poo and I'm worried for this this team.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

typeclub

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 10, 2012
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
MUFC
Messi is just garbage. He rinsed Barcelona for nearly 2 decades ruining their wage structure and forcing them to build the team around him while RM won all the CL titles haha. Now we see he can't hack it outside his home unlike Ronaldo who has carried every top club he's been to.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad