EPL Matchday 14 - On Optus Sport

Jul 11, 2005
On the Road to A.G
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Geelong
Boy oh boy, got the win but it’s just unbelievable how ******* sh*t we are, just all over the pitch, shitness everywhere.

Rangnick has a gigantic job at his hands turning this around, absolute mess.
United have a lot of talent, a fair bit of money and can still lure names.

Will take 2 full transfer windows, not sure what he gets done this Jan so anything is a bonus, but a CM and a CB immediately make a massive upgrade to United.
Plus Ralf is a significant upgrade as manager than Ole and his teams tend to go from sieves at the back to strong defensively.

Spurs are finishing top 4 this season, time to edit my thread.

Their squad might be a bit sh*t but they have a world class manager
Elmer chef.
Bugger off!

Congratulations on adding another trophy to Spurs bursting silverwear cabinet ! 😄😄😄
6th in England for major honours. A lot more than Leeds.

But this is about you gushing over being 4 points behind us like it is some achievement… well it is 7 now lol

Dec 21, 2018
Bay 314
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Man Utd, Boston Celtics, Patriots

Will take 2 full transfer windows, not sure what he gets done this Jan so anything is a bonus, but a CM and a CB immediately make a massive upgrade to United.
Plus Ralf is a significant upgrade as manager than Ole and his teams tend to go from sieves at the back to strong defensively.
The problem doesn't just lie within the team, the coaching staff needs to be changed.

And the owners for that matter too.

Dec 21, 2018
Bay 314
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
In this instance VAR should at least be sending the on field ref to the monitor to have a look.
I could imagine though how you found that video on Twitter by typing in the search bar "were there any fouls or penalties that Arsenal should've got today?"

United lives rent free with you.

Sep 5, 2014
Hertford
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Manchester United, Stevenage FC

We will buy a CM, RB and a striker over the next 2 windows. No way a CB comes in unless one goes out.

Wouldn't be surprised if Laird was recalled from loan in Jan. Having a storming season for Swansea at RB.

I could imagine though how you found that video on Twitter by typing in the search bar "were there any fouls or penalties that Arsenal should've got today?"

United lives rent free with you.
We both agree that there is a foul there to give and you are still defensive about it. Weird.

We both agree that there is a foul there to give and you are still defensive about it. Weird.

He seems to get very prickly if anyone suggests something should have gone against United.

Dec 21, 2018
Bay 314
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
He seems to get very prickly if anyone suggests something should have gone against United.
You're in these threads every week have you just been blind when it comes to people having to find a reason to deduct points when we win.

I'm sure you'd grow tired if people commented with reasons against Hull every time they won explaining how they shouldn't have.

Btw I do realize how s**t we are, so we need all the points we can get.

Please tell me this is the only time you've tried to find something to use against united when we win.
People will keep posting stuff on ref decisions, people will give opinions one way or the other. That's how it works really.

If you are asking me to sweep United decisions under the rug, then I'll do that, but only because I can easily be bribed.

Dec 21, 2018
Bay 314
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
People will keep posting stuff on ref decisions, people will give opinions one way or the other. That's how it works really.

If you are asking me to sweep United decisions under the rug, then I'll do that, but only because I can easily be bribed.
Easily bribed you say hmmm.

Ok, Burnley and Chelsea guernseys for Christmas it is, deal?

You're in these threads every week have you just been blind when it comes to people having to find a reason to deduct points when we win.

I'm sure you'd grow tired if people commented with reasons against Hull every time they won explaining how they shouldn't have.

Btw I do realize how sh*t we are, so we need all the points we can get.

They're just discussing bad decisions, it's not specifically a United thing. Chill.

By the way if people wanted to talk about Longman crossing the ball after it probably crossed the line, I'd accept we got lucky. :)

Back