EPL Matchday 14 - On Optus Sport

Remove this Banner Ad

He's still been good, not like he's suddenly turned to sh*te. 4 in 11 is not his usual output and I expect him to start banging them in sooner rather than later. He might be considerably closer to 1000 by the time he's cooked so might nurse his way there. Whereas Ronnie is kinda cooked now but he's still 200 off.
That's exactly what's happened to him. He doesn't care about psg only Argentina.

Ronnie has 12 goals and 2 assists in 16 games for United this season. If that is cooked then fair play to him.
Dangerous expecting Jodly to have a scooby doo.

We have been shithouse too. Would hope that he gets many more goal scoring opportunities now Rangnick is in charge.
Sort of want him to fail. Est1997 was adamant that renewing Pioli after his stint as caretaker was the wrong move and Milan should have not reneged on Rangnick. I disagreed, and don't want to be wrong haha.

Uniteds bench is still stacked, The City bench from yesterday looks stuffed: Carson, Stephen, Wilson-Esbrand, Lavia, Palmer, Mbete, McAtee, Foden, Grealish
Should get three or four back this weekend. But I loved seeing all those kids on the bench, just wish it was a bit more comfortable so one or two got a chance to play.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back