EPL Matchday 14

Remove this Banner Ad

MD14.JPG

MD142.JPG

Some big fixtures this weekend.
North London, West London and Merseyside derbies headline a super Sunday triple header. Work on Monday is gonna be awful :p

Should be a routine home win for Pep's City against the Cherries, and if United want top 4 they must put their lacklustre form aside and belt sparky's hapless Saints on the road. 12th to 17th all play each other this matchday in what could end up being relegation 6 pointers come May.

VVD winner in injury time please, Bradesmaen might physically implode.
Fun fact: The only time VVD has scored for Liverpool was on debut vs Everton in the FA Cup at the start of 2018.

I think we are going to smash them this time. We need to expose these charlatans

https://talksport.com/football/453616/newcastle-supporters-11th-minute-walk-in-match-west-ham/

Lol, football fans can be so dumb sometimes. Hand over your money, deprive yourself of watching the full game despite paying through the nose for a ticket and then piss off those who have been in from the start by getting in their way whilst you get to your seat.

What would make this protest even better is if Mike Ashley catches wind of it and doesn’t go to the match on Saturday. It’s not like he hasn’t already missed months at a time anyway.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

https://talksport.com/football/453616/newcastle-supporters-11th-minute-walk-in-match-west-ham/

Lol, football fans can be so dumb sometimes. Hand over your money, deprive yourself of watching the full game despite paying through the nose for a ticket and then piss off those who have been in from the start by getting in their way whilst you get to your seat.

What would make this protest even better is if Mike Ashley catches wind of it and doesn’t go to the match on Saturday. It’s not like he hasn’t already missed months at a time anyway.

Dumb?

Seriously?

Dumb?

Seriously?

The fans spend their hard earned cash and don’t see it repaid in the transfer window, so they’re going to still spend that cash but this time they’re going to come into into the stadium later than usual as a way of protesting. I get the protest and that they want to do it this way but not spending money at the gate would hurt Mike Ashley more.

The fans spend their hard earned cash and don’t see it repaid in the transfer window, so they’re going to still spend that cash but this time they’re going to come into into the stadium later than usual as a way of protesting. I get the protest and that they want to do it this way but not spending money at the gate would hurt Mike Ashley more.

No but it sends a message that will be televised around the world and is the only way to make him listen.

Liverpool fans left after 20 minutes a few years ago to protest ticket prices and it worked. It doesn't always work but it's the most effective form of protest.

No but it sends a message that will be televised around the world and is the only way to make him listen.

Liverpool fans left after 20 minutes a few years ago to protest ticket prices and it worked. It doesn't always work but it's the most effective form of protest.

Hopefully it does work for Newcastle. But this is Mike Ashley here unfortunately. Time will tell I guess.

Love a good Merseyside Derby. We need to bounce back after the disappointment of midweek.

The 3-3 a few years ago was fantastic. Hopefully neither team just wants to sit back too much, should be a completely different game to last season at Anfield with fat Sam willing to sit back & be smashed all over the park.

The 3-3 a few years ago was fantastic. Hopefully neither team just wants to sit back too much, should be a completely different game to last season at Anfield with fat Sam willing to sit back & be smashed all over the park.

Fat Sam defeated us on away goals in the league last season. His greatest moment.

I hope we both play football. I want us to have a midfield of Keita-Fabinho-Shaqiri and go for the win.

I've seen a fair few times this season we play really defensive with Wijnaldum-Henderson-Milner as the midfield 3.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back