EPL Matchday 14

WealstoneRaider

Cancelled
10k Posts I reneged on a bet or agreement :(
Apr 8, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
That’s gotta hurt. Feel sorry for Everton but wtf was Davies doing in midfield there?

WealstoneRaider

Cancelled
Apr 8, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Come on Leicester.

Just shows you how far we have fallen that we have to play like Newcastle to try and get a result. You're getting sacked in the morning Silva
What more can he do with those players though? He should do the honourable thing and resign though, it’s turned into a poisoned chalice for him

Apr 8, 2007
Dublin
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
SJ Sharks/Everton/NY Jets
What more can he do with those players though? He should do the honourable thing and resign though, it’s turned into a poisoned chalice for him
He can do a lot more if he doesn't pick shite. I mean using DCL up front, you may as well raise a white flag.

Apr 8, 2007
Dublin
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
SJ Sharks/Everton/NY Jets
Leicester's celebration after the Iheanacho goal was confirmed was a sight to see. I imagine only topped by the celebration wherever Bradesmaen was watching the game.
I actually missed the winner. I had switched to the NFL assuming nothing would happen

Lebbo73

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 20, 2014
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Liverpool
VAR is so strange. Iluvnachos looked well offside there. Then VAR draws lines and somehow he is on. I really don't get it...

Gutting for Everton though.
Why was Leicester allowed to score nearly 30 seconds after the expiration of stoppage time? Injury in stoppage time?

Actually cursed. Kind of looking forward to getting relegated so I can just stop following the sport altogether.
The championship is a pretty fun division.

WealstoneRaider

Cancelled
Apr 8, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Liverpool becoming champions and everton getting relegated. The scenes...

Liverpool becoming champions and everton getting relegated. The scenes...

tenor.gif

Back