Untitled.jpg

Untitled1.jpg

Apr 2, 2000
Perth, Australia
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool, Chicago Bulls.
Big week for the chasing pack. But you would expect City and Leicester to win their games to keep up the pressure.

Back at Anfield is good for us. Mo back as well.

Jose's first game at home and a London derby too. Looking forward to this weekend!

WealstoneRaider

Cancelled
10k Posts I reneged on a bet or agreement :(
Apr 8, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Everton’s up and coming run of fixtures though. Do they really want to put a new man in charge with those fixtures up next? Probably better to let Silva fall completely on his sword and let a new man try and pick up the pieces in January

(Log in to remove this ad.)

13 rounds in and Arsenal, Man Utd & Tottenham occupy 8th-10th on the table and are as close or closer to relegation than the top 4

Who would have thought?

WealstoneRaider

Cancelled
Apr 8, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
This could be a season where you do need the proverbial 40 points to survive. No real obvious candidates to go down at this stage. I’d even say Watford still have the ability to pull it around

Apr 2, 2000
Perth, Australia
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool, Chicago Bulls.
13 rounds in and Arsenal, Man Utd & Tottenham occupy 8th-10th on the table and are as close or closer to relegation than the top 4

Who would have thought?
I expected United to have a bit of a rough year but I thought Arsenal and Spurs would be traveling far better than they are.

The story of the season so far for me is Spurs. The drop off and then Poch getting sacked and replaces by Mourinho. Huge.

WealstoneRaider

Cancelled
Apr 8, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
I expected United to have a bit of a rough year but I thought Arsenal and Spurs would be traveling far better than they are.

The story of the season so far for me is Spurs. The drop off and then Poch getting sacked and replaces by Mourinho. Huge.
Some of us saw it coming, as the CL run papered over a lot of cracks last season. Most were hoping the new signings would give us the direction and boost we needed, but performances became even worse. A new manager was needed, whether it will turn out for the best remains to be seen but it’s been a decent enough start.

yeah I expected United to struggle but not Arsenal and Tottenham. I though Chelsea were the team who could fall but Lampard is doing an amazing job there

Some of us saw it coming, as the CL run papered over a lot of cracks last season. Most were hoping the new signings would give us the direction and boost we needed, but performances became even worse. A new manager was needed, whether it will turn out for the best remains to be seen but it’s been a decent enough start.

Didn't you rubbish Gero for suggesting that Poch might get sacked?

WealstoneRaider

Cancelled
Apr 8, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Didn't you rubbish Gero for suggesting that Poch might get sacked?
Well Gero does come out with a lot of rubbish these days so probably. There comes a point though when you have to act. Performances and results just were not improving and it was obvious something had gone badly awry. Personally I thought he’d get longer but the s**t he was serving up had become terminal

Remove this Banner Ad

Back