SA TIMES:
1608260401141.png

1608260439656.png

Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
This is the game I have waited years for. (Since Little Johnny Howard was Prime Minister)

I will be amped up with beers and playing stirring tunes from Acca Dacca and Eye of The Tiger (song) hours before the game

I remember the season we were in League One, I recall hearing Man U fans singing "We all hate Leeds Scum" still at Old Trafford during the Premier League. Than January 3 happened

Only non Premier League/Top Division team to knock Man U out of The Cup whilst Fergie was gaffer.

It's good to be returning to The Theatre of Broken Dreams after so long (Facebook and Twitter had not been created yet at that time)

Look I know I can be bit of a pain in the ass with my ongoing Leeds United Fap Fest, but this match means so much to me.

And yes, I fully expect to cop it if we lose/cop a battering, but i am pretty confident we can get a result there.

BRING IT ON 💛💙💛💙 #MOT#ALAW

Sep 18, 2014
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Man United, San Antonio Spurs
This is the game I have waited years for. (Since Little Johnny Howard was Prime Minister)

I will be amped up with beers and playing stirring tunes from Acca Dacca and Eye of The Tiger (song) hours before the game

I remember the season we were in League One, I recall hearing Man U fans singing "We all hate Leeds Scum" still at Old Trafford during the Premier League. Than January 3 happened

Only non Premier League/Top Division team to knock Man U out of The Cup whilst Fergie was gaffer.

It's good to be returning to The Theatre of Broken Dreams after so long (Facebook and Twitter had not been created yet at that time)

Look I know I can be bit of a pain in the ass with my ongoing Leeds United Fap Fest, but this match means so much to me.

And yes, I fully expect to cop it if we lose/cop a battering, but i am pretty confident we can get a result there.

BRING IT ON 💛💙💛💙 #MOT#ALAW

With how s**t we are at home you guys are a huge chance of getting a result, will almost certainly score first. We’re truly horrid at home.

Leeds v United will be interesting. Wonder how many set pieces united will score from this week. Or from how far behind united will come to win.

Going to be disappointed if there’s any less than 3 red cards

ADL9798

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 18, 2009
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool
Klopp whinging about clubs voting for only 3 subs again. After he made zero subs in the last game.... #logic

Kind of weird that this became a ‘Klopp v everyone’ issue for some people.

10 Premier League clubs voted in favour of 5 subs.

Every major league in Europe has made this change, except the Premier League. Even the Championship now allows 5 subs.

Jun 21, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Manchester United
Klopp whinging about clubs voting for only 3 subs again. After he made zero subs in the last game.... #logic

And playing Salah for 90 minutes against Danish farmers with 1st in his CL group already sewn up. How about the master of making substitutions, Pep Guardiola? He has made 6 in the last 5 matches lol.

Back