EPL Matchday 15 - On Optus Sport

Remove this Banner Ad

That was an eventful end to the half, changes the game completely. At 1-0 down that would’ve just about been the game given Arsenal’s inability to recover from being scored against first under Arteta.

Good post
Haha who would have thought a team constantly passing backwards and sideways and taking multiple touches, a team who's first shot came at 20mins when Partey kicked the ball into Liverpool's training ground down the road, would then hit a series of one touch passes that ends with a precision cross to a free player.
* me, right?

That was an eventful end to the half, changes the game completely. At 1-0 down that would’ve just about been the game given Arsenal’s inability to recover from being scored against first under Arteta.
Arsenal have been very poor this year after scoring first and sitting back and bringing pressure in themselves rather than continuing to attack and put games to bed. Happened a lot this year, but against United last game is a good example.
They need to come out in the second half as if the score is 0-0. It's all above the shoulders with this team.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'll watch another replay but it looked like it was one of those ruled out by a bee's dick.
Gabriel foot on the line, richy foot over the line. Was tight but the box made it pretty easy I thought.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back