Other Teams
SJ Sharks/Everton/NY Jets
giphy.gif

Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
Very confident West Ham will knock off Chelski, going to put a casual 50 on them, they are paying a very tasty 4.75 ..

Money for Jam I say.

I now they have been winning/getting results, but I don't think Chelsea's domestic form has been all that impressive of late and I think Moyes Iron Army are primed to take them down.

#AnotherElmerSpecial

images

Jaymin

Brownlow Medallist
Nov 8, 2002
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Leeds United FC
Very confident West Ham will knock off Chelski, going to put a casual 50 on them, they are paying a very tasty 4.75 ..

Money for Jam I say.

I now they have been winning/getting results, but I don't think Chelsea's domestic form has been all that impressive of late and I think Moyes Iron Army are primed to take them down.

#AnotherElmerSpecial

images

Just put $50 on Chelsea.

Jun 7, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur

Money for Jam I say.

#AnotherElmerSpecial

images
Unlucky DBAH0

Money for Jam I say.

#AnotherElmerSpecial

images
YES! GET IN!

Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
He just does it for attention, it's like he enjoys being made fun of.

West Ham are still 4th and Chelsea have not exactly been playing great football of late in the league.

I think it's not unreasonable to assume that the Hammers can get a win, although granted, I was not aware of the injuries/outs West Ham had before I made that post

Still have a feeling that Chelsea are due for a loss/drop points though.

West Ham are still 4th and Chelsea have not exactly been playing great football of late in the league.

I think it's not unreasonable to assume that the Hammers can get a win, although granted, I was not aware of the injuries/outs West Ham had before I made that post

Still have a feeling that Chelsea are due for a loss/drop points though.

Are they really 'due' when they dropped points two games ago?

Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
Are they really 'due' when they dropped points two games ago?

Regardless, I still think West Ham are good value at those odds, plus Chelsea were lucky to beat Relegation Threatened Watford a couple of days ago. And West Ham are a good team with a decent manager.

One thing going against me is everytime I bet against Chelsea they pull my pants down.

But I just have this funny gut feeling about the Hammers.

It's not as if it would be anything close to Upset of the Season if West Ham get up at home at Chelsea, I just think they are very good value for a win at 4.75 odds.

Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
Elmer on the beers again

Pretty comfortable with putting my (seemingly none) credibility on the line again for the Hammers, i just think this current Chelsea team is rather overrated by many (I certainly don't believe they will win the league) and many of you are selling West Ham short, despite their patchy form

Short on Mids? Thought RLC has been very average the last 2 games I've watched you play.
Kante and Kovacic both injured.
RLC is good when he's with someone like Jorginho or Kante. Struggles if he's forced to play the deeper role of the mid 2 though.

Apr 8, 2007
Dublin
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
SJ Sharks/Everton/NY Jets
Kante and Kovacic both injured.
RLC is good when he's with someone like Jorginho or Kante. Struggles if he's forced to play the deeper role of the mid 2 though.
He gave away the ball a lot last game, or the game before, can't remember which it was.

Back