EPL Matchday 15 - On Optus Sport

Remove this Banner Ad

SA TIMES:
1667168055889.png
1667168089678.png
Postponed fixtures:
Matchday 7: Fulham vs Chelsea, Bournemouth vs Brighton, Soton vs Brentford, Liverpool vs Wolves, Leicester vs Villa, Man City vs Spurs, Arsenal vs Everton, West Ham vs Newcastle, Palace vs Man United, Leeds vs Forest
Matchday 8: Brighton vs Palace, Man United vs Leeds, Chelsea vs Liverpool
Matchday 12: Arsenal vs Man City

Hopefully Fulham can do us a favour.

No one is talking Fulham up enough.

7th place so far for a newly promoted side is an astonishingly brilliant result so far, especially as so many predicted them to go straight back down.

No one is talking Fulham up enough.

7th place so far for a newly promoted side is an astonishingly brilliant result so far, especially as so many predicted them to go straight back down.

Their 7th position is helped by them not having played City, United or Chelsea yet. They lost their games to other probable top 6 teams like Arse, Spuds and Newcastle. But they are winning or getting draws against the lower teams so it looks like they finish with a solid mid-table spot. They are heavily dependent on Mitro so they might be hoping Serbia gets knocked out of the WC early.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Their 7th position is helped by them not having played City, United or Chelsea yet. They lost their games to other probable top 6 teams like Arse, Spuds and Newcastle. But they are winning or getting draws against the lower teams so it looks like they finish with a solid mid-table spot. They are heavily dependent on Mitro so they might be hoping Serbia gets knocked out of the WC early.
They can only play who is in front of them.

They are 'cherry ripe' for the taking:)
Go Away GIF

Really interested to see how go at Stamford Bridge on Sunday, for the first time in a long time I think I'm watching us head to the bridge and I'm not to sure if I'd be satisfied with a draw.

Really interested to see how go at Stamford Bridge on Sunday, for the first time in a long time I think I'm watching us head to the bridge and I'm not to sure if I'd be satisfied with a draw.
Chelsea have looked great until they came across Brighton. Hard to get a read on their form.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back