EPL Matchday 15 - On Optus Sport

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah, definitely the same. I watched every game at I think the 2010 tournament and never felt sleep deprived watching WC matches morning after morning at every World Cup I watched on TV from 1994 to 2014. I was in America in 2018 so I missed a lot of the tournament. But now I wouldn’t stay up passed midnight or wake up at 2AM to watch matches, even if the matchup is between two strong sides, the Final will be a different story.

Even matches that begin at 6AM. I am out the door at 5:50AM to go walking and I can’t see myself giving up that up to watch USA vs Wales or Belgium vs Canada.
Watch it on your phone while you're out for your walk haha

I am the absolute opposite of a morning person.

My official hours at work are 8-5...my alarm doesn't go off until 8am and even then I struggle haha. I end up doing 9-6.
Always wake up around 6-7, love the early morning games. Stoked we are playing 6.15 next Sunday lol

Yeah, when the only two guys(James and Chilwell) we have who know how to feed Sterling and PEA are injured its no surprise they are struggling. We lack a creative mid.
Was pretty painful to watch you send long balls up to your front 3 who couldn't hold up a tea party. Poor tactics I thought. Definitely need to buy creative players

To be fair, Arsenal were not all that impressive against a struggling Leeds outfit at the time a few weeks ago.

It would be a wonderful and amazing story if they can win the league, but especially during an World Cup season, I feel like the will run out of gas/young stars will hit the wall eventually.

But massive credit to Arteta, very impressive young gaffer and I am glad the Arsenal board backed him in.

Not sure if by accident or design, but the Gooners are a very well run (and stable) club these days

Its a competitive league in a WC year, you can't compare teams on a week to week basis because on one hand you have the fact Arsenal beat Pool, and City lost to them. But on the flip side Southampton got a draw against Arsenal and City battered them.

Consistency for teams is all over the shop. Just look at Aston Villa as a great example.

Its a competitive league in a WC year, you can't compare teams on a week to week basis because on one hand you have the fact Arsenal beat Pool, and City lost to them. But on the flip side Southampton got a draw against Arsenal and City battered them.

Consistency for teams is all over the shop. Just look at Aston Villa as a great example.

I think Villa's main problem was Gerrard was an utter dunce of a manager and I expect them to rocket up the table under Emery, but I accept your point about the unpredictable nature of many results this season.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back