EPL Matchday 15

Remove this Banner Ad

It's possible, we don't have the best record there. Lost 2 seasons ago and beat them last season was Klavan's stoppage time winner. Could be some squad rotation so it's a chance. Burnley have been horrible this season though so I think we'll be okay.
Just want us to jag 6 points over the next 5 days, both potentially tricky match-ups

So Virgil has won the PFA player of the month for November. To top it off he's just provided a brilliant assist for that Origi goal, although it could be argued Pickford could claim that. I'm looking forward to any insightful observations from any Everton supporters. One in particular though haha.

Arsenal haven't beaten United in the league at OT since 2006? I think? and have only won once there since in all competitions.

I'll go for the score draw but really wouldn't be surprised to see us lose at a ground we are notoriously gash at.

So Virgil has won the PFA player of the month for November. To top it off he's just provided a brilliant assist for that Origi goal, although it could be argued Pickford could claim that. I'm looking forward to any insightful observations from any Everton supporters. One in particular though haha.

Mooy was one of the nominee's.

Could of been successive PFA player of the month winners from Australia.

I reckon if Mat Ryan of all people didn't save this, he would of won it.

lynfye4koq121.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The herd are sleeping now friend

They had a big weekend
You’d have been mistaken for thinking they hadn’t won many big games of late, got a bit over excited, like young kids watching the 9pm NYE fireworks :D

Really annoying this stat

Threw the game away against Watford and could've got something against City are the main two where we could've drawn
How's this for a stat? Alli managed to amass 6 passes in the 2nd half v arsenal 4 were from the kick off spot.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back