EPL Matchday 15

TennisPlayerAndy

Klay Thompson's Jumpshot
Apr 1, 2008
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Liverpool, Raiders, GSW
A Leicester draw would’ve been excellent and given us a 10 point lead, but not to be.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bradesmaen

Hall of Famer
Apr 8, 2007
Dublin
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
SJ Sharks/Everton/NY Jets
Based on what? Liverpool have been scraping past most sides and Everton usually defend well against them.

Unless you mean ugly to watch because it's so dour?
I expect us to come out with a 9-0-1, take a point and have Silva sign a new contract

(Log in to remove this ad.)

SM

Bigfooty Legend
Aug 3, 2008
North Shore
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Hull City, Adelaide United, EH
This one is at Can't Standfield
Oh right, not sure why I heard that stat quoted, unless it was talking derbies in general. But I think Pool have scored a few at Anfield?

Quite seriously though, if Silva got a win against Pool would that shift sentiment at all regarding him? I remember a pretty famous 2-0 win over Liverpool that revived our season, so he has priors against them.

Zidane98

Hall of Famer
Dec 22, 2009
South End, AAMI Park
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Socceroos, LFC, MVFC, RC Strasbourg
Oh right, not sure why I heard that stat quoted, unless it was talking derbies in general. But I think Pool have scored a few at Anfield?

Quite seriously though, if Silva got a win against Pool would that shift sentiment at all regarding him? I remember a pretty famous 2-0 win over Liverpool that revived our season, so he has priors against them.
Yeah you can throw the form book out the window for the derby. Everton will be difficult to break down and play out of their skins generally.

Top Bottom