EPL Matchday 15

Remove this Banner Ad

Liverpool vs Everton could get really ugly.
Based on what? Liverpool have been scraping past most sides and Everton usually defend well against them.

Unless you mean ugly to watch because it's so dour?

I expect us to come out with a 9-0-1, take a point and have Silva sign a new contract

Hasn't there only been two goals scored in the last three derbies at Goodison or something like that?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This one is at Can't Standfield

Oh right, not sure why I heard that stat quoted, unless it was talking derbies in general. But I think Pool have scored a few at Anfield?

Quite seriously though, if Silva got a win against Pool would that shift sentiment at all regarding him? I remember a pretty famous 2-0 win over Liverpool that revived our season, so he has priors against them.

Oh right, not sure why I heard that stat quoted, unless it was talking derbies in general. But I think Pool have scored a few at Anfield?

Quite seriously though, if Silva got a win against Pool would that shift sentiment at all regarding him? I remember a pretty famous 2-0 win over Liverpool that revived our season, so he has priors against them.

Yeah you can throw the form book out the window for the derby. Everton will be difficult to break down and play out of their skins generally.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back