EPL Matchday 15

WealstoneRaider

Cancelled
10k Posts I reneged on a bet or agreement :(
Apr 8, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Yeah form always goes out the window. Reminds himself that Everton haven’t beaten Liverpool in ten years

Will watch our game on the train on the way to school. If we get the win it'll be a great day. If a team with Wesley up front beats us, I'll be crying until at least 3rd period

Dec 30, 2003
Melbourne western region
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Bulldogs / Willy / Palace
Wonderful win by Palace playing over 70 minutes with 10 men. 3 of our starting back four out of the game after 20 minutes.

Read that Palace now has more PL wins in calendar 2019 than Utd, Spurs and Arsenal. Above them all in the table as I speak.

Hail Sir Roy.

Jun 21, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Manchester United
Wonderful win by Palace playing over 70 minutes with 10 men. 3 of our starting back four out of the game after 20 minutes.

Read that Palace now has more PL wins in calendar 2019 than Utd, Spurs and Arsenal. Above them all in the table as I speak.

Hail Sir Roy.

United have 13
Spurs have 13
Arsenal have 14

Crystal Palace have 15

Dec 30, 2003
Melbourne western region
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Bulldogs / Willy / Palace
Palace into Europa next season?

Genuinely hope so, but would need a huge investment to an ageing squad to cope with it.

Money that Palace never seem to have. Paying six figure / week sums to Meyer, Benteke and Sakho and Wilf with only Wilf providing value this season, so perhaps this money could be re-directed to other players for us to push further.

Spent only 10m GBP over summer. Currently investing in our training facilities and bringing the Academy up to get top status. Stadium redevelopment to follow to give us some legacy from this PL stint.

We certainly play to our strengths, we know what we're good at and what we're not. A team that knows its limitations.

ADL9798

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 18, 2009
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool
Good win for us, a much needed return to form.

Rodri was great but a good team performance. Need to get the consistency now.

Jesus as well. Really incisive from what I saw. A great reminder for us I think of how valuable it is to have such high quality 4th and 5th options to rotate through the front 3.

Back