EPL Matchday 15

Remove this Banner Ad

If we don't have a central midfielder signed on January 1st, the whole club can go into the bin. Cruelled by injuries there, but it's just gross negligence if we wait or just don't get anyone in. Schneiderlin & Sigurdsson should never play for the club again, Davies should not be having to start but even he needs to step up.
I feel for you mate. Both our clubs are run by morons at the end of the day who are only interested in making money for the shareholders. We are probably heading for a period of irrelevance if not worse. But what can you do? We just drew a shorter straw than some when it came to choosing a football team. The price we paid for not being plastics or glory hunters going for an easy option I suppose

If we don't have a central midfielder signed on January 1st, the whole club can go into the bin. Cruelled by injuries there, but it's just gross negligence if we wait or just don't get anyone in. Schneiderlin & Sigurdsson should never play for the club again, Davies should not be having to start but even he needs to step up.
What about Delph?

I feel for you mate. Both our clubs are run by morons at the end of the day who are only interested in making money for the shareholders. We are probably heading for a period of irrelevance if not worse. But what can you do? We just drew a shorter straw than some when it came to choosing a football team. The price we paid for not being plastics or glory hunters going for an easy option I suppose

Your time will come, Spurs have the potential with the new stadium and a still decent squad. Maybe even this season in the cup.

Your time will come, Spurs have the potential with the new stadium and a still decent squad. Maybe even this season in the cup.
No. Our team is done. We need a big clear out. It’s not the quality so much but the level of commitment that has gone. Saw that clearly in the match tonight and so would have Jose

(Log in to remove this ad.)

First time I've seen everton play this season and i can see why all the negative comments of their supporters. I must say I do feel sorry for Silva, just the anguish on his face but as the commentator said why did he bring on scheiderlin and not tosun when he was chasing the game. Some very average players in the team but iwobi is a standout spud

I've watched the highlights of the Liverpool/Everton game and I have a question.

Has there ever been a better pass than Mane's for the first goal?

Ever?

Not sure about ever but just off the top of my head Jorginhos one touch pass to Tammy for his goal against Watford was better. Im sure theres been dozens as good or better this season. Not saying it wasn't a great pass just that theres been better.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back