EPL Matchday 15

Remove this Banner Ad

Brighton's forward threat didn't justify a defensive 5 at the back. It can be attacking if you have the right wing backs. I thought Johnson might be able to fill in for Masuaku but it's not worked out.

It's all very well not picking Benrahma if there's a better alternative but there's not. Moyes needs to get over it. Noble is too old to start games now especially in that forward midfield role. Haller is useless up front on his own.
That's always been the concern with Moyes, how we go against sides we should be beating at home. At least he acknowledged he got his tactics wrong after the match.

Leeds was the only team to get all three points on Super Sunday

images

tenor.gif

It's a small, petty gloat I know, but I will take it 🤡🤡🤡🤡

#MOT

Wolves are one of the most defensive, boring to watch sides in the league. Quite pathetic how the go to is to just blame one team/manager. Wolves are tactically very hard to break down.

Mourinhos football(Mouball:cool:) is quite boring to watch as a neutral, im not sure what's so insulting or ground breaking about saying that. Its been said on here numerous times and its true.

No doubt Wolves were similarly defensive too.

And also noting just over a week ago Chelsea went to Wolves and had 3 shots on target and a similar number of total passes. Would suggest (not using a dumb term like ‘Mouball’ that is neither clever nor funny) Lampard hasnt found an attacking formula yet either.

Im sure you'll get over me using the term Mouball to describe how Jose coaches his team, ive been doing it for years. Dont take it personally.

Lampard will never be half the manager Mou is.

Last edited:
A draw at Leicester is not a bad result, certainly better than a home draw against West Brom. Win their game in hand and they’re still only 2 points off us, it’s foolish to not take them seriously.
Sorry but I just dont take them seriously. Much more worried about the blue side of Manchester.

Mourinhos football(Mouball:cool:) is quite boring to watch as a neutral, im not sure what's so insulting or ground breaking about saying that. Its been said on here numerous times and its true.

No doubt Wolves were similarly defensive too.

Mate, it’s s**t to watch as a Spurs fan.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back