EPL Matchday 15

Remove this Banner Ad

Sitting here wanting Arsenal to do you a favour and win.

You should be happy, when you get to a point where you're happy for your bitterest rival to win, you know they have finally completely sunk into irrelevance.

Surely you'd rather relegation fodder win than a potential top 4 rival!
Not if i want to see that team relegated. There are 23 more games to make points up on Chelsea. Can really only afford Arsenal having 4 or 5 wins more wins for them to be relegated

Funny how my lit seem to have the opposite problem to many here. Scoring is not a problem, conceding sure as s**t it is.

Still it's only Burnley. They are showing the game at Charles Dickens too, it's been a while since I caught up with the Leeds United Vic lads, who are batshit crazy, and I love em for it 🤡🤡🤡

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Arsenal gets relegated and spurs win the league in the same year.
AV:

giphy.gif

I'm not sure what the exact record is, but I suspect Arsenal has the wood over Chelsea in recent meetings; well it feels that way anyway from my perspective.
They've beaten us in a couple of FA Cup finals in the last few years but we largely have them covered. They've only beaten us twice in the league in 8 years.

To be honest, I know Arteta is under pressure but I'd trot out the kids. The league game against Chelsea is far more important as Arsenal are in serious trouble in the league.

Is it worth winning the League Cup whilst getting relegated.

I mean what if Gabiriel, Saka .... tried to think of anyone good but what if they get injured against City. It's not worth it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back