EPL Matchday 15

Remove this Banner Ad

The table still hasn't settled. I thought in pre-season Chelsea would win the league, then Everton came out the blocks and then faded a bit, then Spurs showed up and then dropped off, gaining 1 point in the last possible 9.

Anyone that loses in the top half of the table could see themselves in more of a free-fall than past years.

The table still hasn't settled. I thought in pre-season Chelsea would win the league, then Everton came out the blocks and then faded a bit, then Spurs showed up and then dropped off, gaining 1 point in the last possible 9.

Anyone that loses in the top half of the table could see themselves in more of a free-fall than past years.
Not even Bradesmaen expected Everton to come out of the blocks like that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We might have a 13% chance to win against Chelsea, be the better team and still lose.

/Arteta
IMO it will take 10% luck, 20% skill, 15% concentrated power of will, 5% pleasure, 50% pain and 100% reason to remember the name.

I'm not sure what the exact record is, but I suspect Arsenal has the wood over Chelsea in recent meetings; well it feels that way anyway from my perspective.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back