EPL Matchday 15

Remove this Banner Ad

If Ndombele was a fitness freak he'd be one of the best mids in the league. He is bossing this game. We need a second goal, Wolves will score today we look very shaky with Davies, Doherty and Sanchez

If Ndombele was a fitness freak he'd be one of the best mids in the league. He is bossing this game. We need a second goal, Wolves will score today we look very shaky with Davies, Doherty and Sanchez

He's easily one of the best dribblers on the planet, I think you guys need to give him more runners overlapping after he turns with the ball.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wonder if we can move our home games to Bradford so they can re-lay the pitch. It’s an absolute disgrace at the moment.

They didn’t have time to relay it this off-season.

It’s due to be done this summer.

You are right though, it’s completely ****ed at the moment, looks non league.

Haha if Villa win their next 2 they are 1 point off the top. I know whos bandwagon I'm jumping on now.

Watkins could have scored 4 or 5 and they still won 3-0 with 10 men. Mings shouldn't have been sent off. The first yellow Zaha went crazy and Mings tried to walk away. Anthony Taylor does the lazy thing and books both players. The second yellow Zaha fouls Mings first.

They've got some tough games coming up. Chelsea, Man U, Liverpool, Spurs, Everton.

Watkins could have scored 4 or 5 and they still won 3-0 with 10 men. Mings shouldn't have been sent off. The first yellow Zaha went crazy and Mings tried to walk away. Anthony Taylor does the lazy thing and books both players. The second yellow Zaha fouls Mings first.

They've got some tough games coming up. Chelsea, Man U, Liverpool, Spurs, Everton.
An yet you'd back them to get results. The are fantastic ATM. Grealish is every bit as good as Bruno Fernandes and Kevin De Bruyne.

I mean it's one thing playing 5 at the back, but for it to be successful, you really need pace up front. And not having Antonio and then playing Haller and Noble in a front 3 is not going to achieve that.

Once Lanzini came on, we got some more ball control, Yarmolenko was also good, although he did waste the odd ball.

I think questions are going to start being asked about Benrahma, because he's only started twice. Really should have been him starting instead of Noble, he had a good game against Leeds, was so-so against Palace and because of that hasn't figured in the last 2 fixtures. If he doesn't play against Southampton, the mumors of him being a David Sullivan purchase and not a Moyes purchase (remember Moyes wanted Tarkowski), and going to start coming to the fore again.

Brighton's forward threat didn't justify a defensive 5 at the back. It can be attacking if you have the right wing backs. I thought Johnson might be able to fill in for Masuaku but it's not worked out.

It's all very well not picking Benrahma if there's a better alternative but there's not. Moyes needs to get over it. Noble is too old to start games now especially in that forward midfield role. Haller is useless up front on his own.

Debatable calling us a tough game. Our form is awful, the 3-0 scoreline against West Ham was flattering and we were outplayed by the banter club.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back