Last edited:

jd2010

#ENICOut #SayersOut
Feb 1, 2010
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, Brentford FC
Ha we're 5th with a game in hand! And we've been sh*t for 10 games and barely gotten started with Conte. Bellissimo

Jaymin

Premium Gold
Nov 8, 2002
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Leeds United FC
Lets do a closest to the pin on the amount of goals Leeds concede in the next 4 games.

Chelsea (A)
Man City (A)
Arsenal (H)
Liverpool (A)

Im going with 20 including a clean sheet against Arsenal.

kreglze

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 28, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Arsenal
The Arteta free fall has begun. No doubt, will save his job with a run of 5 wins late in the year, when there is nothing to play for.

TheGreatBarryB

Hall of Famer
Mar 20, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Texans, Astros, Leeds
Lets do a closest to the pin on the amount of goals Leeds concede in the next 4 games.

Chelsea (A)
Man City (A)
Arsenal (H)
Liverpool (A)

Im going with 20 including a clean sheet against Arsenal.
With Phillips possibly out I’m thinking that’s conservative

jd2010

#ENICOut #SayersOut
Feb 1, 2010
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Just when things start running smoothly. Bang mass covid outbreak at Spurs lodge

(Log in to remove this ad.)

TubbsFarquhar

Hall of Famer
Jan 18, 2009
I Don't Know
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Chelsea, Sturt
I know how this will go. We'll dominate the game, get a first half lead, have 30 shots on goal (15 on target) but can't put them away. Bamford will then score an injury-time equaliser from their only shot on target.

giffler

Club Legend
Feb 7, 2009
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Leeds United
I know how this will go. We'll dominate the game, get a first half lead, have 30 shots on goal (15 on target) but can't put them away. Bamford will then score an injury-time equaliser from their only shot on target.
Works for me :thumbsu:

Zidane98

Hall of Famer
Dec 22, 2009
South End, AAMI Park
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Socceroos, LFC, MVFC, RC Strasbourg
Just when things start running smoothly. Bang mass covid outbreak at Spurs lodge

How many are involved? I see as long as you have 13 available on list a for conference league and a keeper available you have to play the conference league fixture.

jd2010

#ENICOut #SayersOut
Feb 1, 2010
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
How many are involved? I see as long as you have 13 available on list a for conference league and a keeper available you have to play the conference league fixture.
6 players + 2 staff is what they are saying.

We had a couple of players recently test postive one day then negative with the follow up PCR so could be nothing. Could also be more than the original 8 if they are positive since its likely they were contagious celebrating goals together the day before!

We should just send the kids for the final group game regardless

hawkman

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 7, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur
6 players + 2 staff is what they are saying.

We had a couple of players recently test postive one day then negative with the follow up PCR so could be nothing. Could also be more than the original 8 if they are positive since its likely they were contagious celebrating goals together the day before!
Unlucky we still aren't under Nuno then

Zidane98

Hall of Famer
Dec 22, 2009
South End, AAMI Park
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Socceroos, LFC, MVFC, RC Strasbourg
Are we talking about this?

Klopp really should be thanking Gerrard for this as he wouldn't be Liverpool manager if the slip didn't happen. BR would have stayed on for sure and would have gotten nowhere near winning CL, Klopp would have been snapped up by another club after his post Dortmund break.

Elmer_Judd

#InBielsaWeTrust #MOT
Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
Chelsea on the rebound after a loss at Spamford Bridge.

Someone hold me.

Elmer_Judd

#InBielsaWeTrust #MOT
Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
Klopp really should be thanking Gerrard for this as he wouldn't be Liverpool manager if the slip didn't happen. BR would have stayed on for sure and would have gotten nowhere near winning CL, Klopp would have been snapped up by another club after his post Dortmund break.

Klopp probably would have ended at Manchested United I reckon (or possibly Arsenal)

What a massive sliding doors moment that slip was .

Elmer_Judd

#InBielsaWeTrust #MOT
Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
Definitely Utd I reckon, they were right in the midst of LVG ball.

Just curious, assuming he stays on after this season and Liverpool wins the Premier League and or Champions League again, does Salah go past Gerrard in the Liverpool GOAT rankings?? (Still think Kenny Dalglish and Ian Rush are the top two)

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad