EPL Matchday 16 - On Optus Sport

Oct 5, 2007
Yorta Yorta country
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
BlueCo
I'm hoping agent Stevie shithouses his way to a 1-0 home win against Liverpool and they finish in 2nd, a point behind us.

FWIW, as a general comment, 90% of this forum is now shitfights with people arguing over the quality of certain people's posts (and it's the same posters slagging the same posters every time).

Jod talking about agent stevie I can cope with, the hours of debate over whether that makes him a good or bad poster is boring as fu**.
Maybe we could sticky this post at the top of each thread.

Dec 30, 2003
Melbourne western region
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Bulldogs / Willy / Palace
Gallagher is a bloody beauty but he will be a starter at Chelsea next season. I think Chelsea will leave him with us all season, they'll want him to upset their top 4 rivals playing for us. Can't play against Chelsea of course. Reckon he's close to a £50m player now so out of our league.

Hughes in the middle on debut allowed Gallagher to play more forward today and Ayew played well 1st half. Still can't finish though. Tomkins and Guehi look a good pair, might keep Andersen on the bench when he returns.

Nice to finish it off in injury time instead of throwing points away as we've been doing.

Nice to watch Palace play some decent football, am looking forward to watching them again.

Oct 5, 2007
Yorta Yorta country
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
BlueCo
Gallagher is a bloody beauty but he will be a starter at Chelsea next season. I think Chelsea will leave him with us all season, they'll want him to upset their top 4 rivals playing for us. Can't play against Chelsea of course. Reckon he's close to a £50m player now so out of our league.

Hughes in the middle on debut allowed Gallagher to play more forward today and Ayew played well 1st half. Still can't finish though. Tomkins and Guehi look a good pair, might keep Andersen on the bench when he returns.

Nice to finish it off in injury time instead of throwing points away as we've been doing.

Nice to watch Palace play some decent football, am looking forward to watching them again.

Yeah Gallagher won't be getting recalled even though he'd be handy atm.

He's in the perfect spot for his development. What a gem.

Dec 22, 2009
South End, AAMI Park
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Matildas/Socceroos/LFC/MVFC/RCStrasbourg
I'm hoping agent Stevie shithouses his way to a 1-0 home win against Liverpool and they finish in 2nd, a point behind us.

FWIW, as a general comment, 90% of this forum is now shitfights with people arguing over the quality of certain people's posts (and it's the same posters slagging the same posters every time).

Jod talking about agent stevie I can cope with, the hours of debate over whether that makes him a good or bad poster is boring as fu**.

Post of the week here. So what if someone doesn't like Jodly posting "Agent Stevie" as a joke. The anaylsis and multitude of posts heaping s**t on it are much worse than the post itself and totally unnecessary. Sometimes a quick LOL is all that is needed for someone who doesn't like the post to move on from it.

Back