EPL Matchday 16 - On Optus Sport

Remove this Banner Ad

Lets do a closest to the pin on the amount of goals Leeds concede in the next 4 games.

Chelsea (A)
Man City (A)
Arsenal (H)
Liverpool (A)

Im going with 20 including a clean sheet against Arsenal.
With Phillips possibly out I’m thinking that’s conservative

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How many are involved? I see as long as you have 13 available on list a for conference league and a keeper available you have to play the conference league fixture.
6 players + 2 staff is what they are saying.

We had a couple of players recently test postive one day then negative with the follow up PCR so could be nothing. Could also be more than the original 8 if they are positive since its likely they were contagious celebrating goals together the day before!

We should just send the kids for the final group game regardless

6 players + 2 staff is what they are saying.

We had a couple of players recently test postive one day then negative with the follow up PCR so could be nothing. Could also be more than the original 8 if they are positive since its likely they were contagious celebrating goals together the day before!
Unlucky we still aren't under Nuno then

Are we talking about this?

Klopp really should be thanking Gerrard for this as he wouldn't be Liverpool manager if the slip didn't happen. BR would have stayed on for sure and would have gotten nowhere near winning CL, Klopp would have been snapped up by another club after his post Dortmund break.

Klopp really should be thanking Gerrard for this as he wouldn't be Liverpool manager if the slip didn't happen. BR would have stayed on for sure and would have gotten nowhere near winning CL, Klopp would have been snapped up by another club after his post Dortmund break.

Klopp probably would have ended at Manchested United I reckon (or possibly Arsenal)

What a massive sliding doors moment that slip was .

Definitely Utd I reckon, they were right in the midst of LVG ball.

Just curious, assuming he stays on after this season and Liverpool wins the Premier League and or Champions League again, does Salah go past Gerrard in the Liverpool GOAT rankings?? (Still think Kenny Dalglish and Ian Rush are the top two)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back