EPL Matchday 16 - On Optus Sport

Remove this Banner Ad

SA TIMES:
1667759329198.png

1667759310346.png
Postponed fixtures:
Matchday 7: Fulham vs Chelsea, Bournemouth vs Brighton, Soton vs Brentford, Liverpool vs Wolves, Leicester vs Villa, Man City vs Spurs, Arsenal vs Everton, West Ham vs Newcastle, Palace vs Man United, Leeds vs Forest
Matchday 8: Brighton vs Palace, Man United vs Leeds, Chelsea vs Liverpool
Matchday 12: Arsenal vs Man City

If we can close out the first part of the season with a win it will put us in great shape for the run home.

Would love to go into the world cup with us in 1st, but don't think that will be the case.

If we can get the win against Brentford that'll do for me though.

If we can close out the first part of the season with a win it will put us in great shape for the run home.

Would love to go into the world cup with us in 1st, but don't think that will be the case.

If we can get the win against Brentford that'll do for me though.

If? You will belt them if Haaland plays.

On form should be taking the three points. But it’s Chelsea, so who knows. Regardless we should be top 4 come the break with comfortably the third best GD in the league; I’m genuinely interested again for the first time in nigh on a decade.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

On form should be taking the three points. But it’s Chelsea, so who knows. Regardless we should be top 4 come the break with comfortably the third best GD in the league; I’m genuinely interested again for the first time in nigh on a decade.
Howe is doing a real impressive job.

Howe is doing a real impressive job.
Yep.

Best part is it’s not really about the money either. Yes, it’s helped, but before the takeover the Toon were comfortably one of the lower spending sides, which is why the new owners can throw around the cash under FFP. But much of the improvement has been existing players: Joelinton, Miggy, Sean Longstaff, Schar, heck even Murphy.

traditional rivals
Spurs v Leeds
Awkward Kenan Thompson GIF by Saturday Night Live

Remove this Banner Ad

Back