EPL Matchday 16 - On Optus Sport

Apr 8, 2007
Dublin
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
SJ Sharks/Everton/NY Jets
If either of them made the comment, I can absolutely see why Moomba would resort to saying that “Sky” made the comment. Thinking that no one would question it. 😂

This is what you get with football punditry and it’s like this in most sports. Listening to an AFL commentator/pundit, you would think that every club in the competition has about 16 stars/superstars. 😂
Yes, it is my routinely most hated thing in sports punditry.

Sep 5, 2014
Hertford
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Manchester United, Stevenage FC
Let United fans have their moment with next saviour in a long line of saviours.

They dont have much else to cheer about.
Nobody is saying that though. Nice to see you are still thinking of us though x

Jun 21, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Manchester United
Let United fans have their moment with next saviour in a long line of saviours.

They dont have much else to cheer about.

What exactly do Liverpool supporters have to cheer about? You had your 3-4 years of somewhat dominance, now you’ve fallen back to reality.

Sep 22, 2011
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Liverpool FC, Washington Wizards
Feels like a weaker world cup this year all around, its why I think its a big chance for Argentina to win it, or we might get a new winner this time around.
Netherlands?
It’s Brazil or Argentina. Brazil are stacked. The usual Germany, Spain and France probably a tad inexperienced. Wouldn’t be surprised if France go all the way again

Apr 2, 2000
Perth, Australia
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool, Chicago Bulls.
The squad we have this season will not be the same squad we have in the future. There is no reason to think we couldn’t challenge in the future.
There is certainly reason. s**t owners, average manager, average playing squad. Sure the future is unknown but I cant see you challenging for the league anytime soon.

Jun 21, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Manchester United
1668377151977.gif

Nice to see Moomba offended too. We have been irrelevant for too long. One loss to Brentford and the butttthurt starts flowing though. PMSL
Offended, PMSL. If it makes you feel better to think that you go for it.

Back