EPL Matchday 16

Remove this Banner Ad

I wish I was watching, unfortunately I'm sitting in a car in Carlow at the moment and the girlfriend isn't a fan of me spending weekends watching sport at home ☹
She’s not the one.

Keep striving for the mythical unicorn that is the chick who likes gaming, sport and beer. Is hot, and for some reason likes you ;)

Chelsea look a useful side to me. Got the old try and walk the ball into the net thing going on though. Everton still a big ask to win this match imo

I wish I was watching, unfortunately I'm sitting in a car in Carlow at the moment and the girlfriend isn't a fan of me spending weekends watching sport at home ☹
Listen Brades, if you could sit in a car in Carlow every weekend. Be a dear. :kissingheart:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I used to sit about two or three rows back from the front right where the opposition warmed up.

There were two blokes in the first row that I reckon used to turn up just to hang s**t on the opposition subs.

Duncan Ferguson was warming up one game and he was copping all sorts of abuse. He wasn't reacting at all until someone yelled out for him to go home and * his pigeons.

The look he gave to the crowd shut us all up, ha ha.

Scary bloke, would have hated to be that burglar.

I used to sit about two or three rows back from the front right where the opposition warmed up.

There were two blokes in the first row that I reckon used to turn up just to hang s**t on the opposition subs.

Duncan Ferguson was warming up one game and he was copping all sorts of abuse. He wasn't reacting at all until someone yelled out for him to go home and fu** his pigeons.

The look he gave to the crowd shut us all up, ha ha.

Scary bloke, would have hated to be that burglar.

It was 2 burglars:D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back