EPL Matchday 16

Camros2

Team Captain
May 11, 2015
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Manchester United, South Adelaide
Van Dijk shoved DCL in the back last week when he was shooting and it wasn't a penalty. This was shoulder to shoulder and he tripped himself because he's weak. Get up and play on you pathetic campaigner.
don't ever compare DCL to Rashford, there's a massive difference between them, Rashford is world class, DCL is average

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Coasters7

Premiership Player
Nov 27, 2014
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Chelsea
Everything falling Liverpool’s way this year on top of playing well. Can’t really see them losing it from here, everyone else is having issues

Bradesmaen

Hall of Famer
Apr 8, 2007
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
SJ Sharks/Everton/NY Jets
you're just salty that Liverpool destroyed Everton
So, confirmed you're a moron who can't read and resorted to that. If you were actually reading the thread on that day you'll know I was not salty about Everton losing, I was happy because it got Silva sacked.

Camros2

Team Captain
May 11, 2015
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Manchester United, South Adelaide
So, confirmed you're a moron who can't read and resorted to that. If you were actually reading the thread on that day you'll know I was not salty about Everton losing, I was happy because it got Silva sacked.
It's not about Silva getting sacked, the fact you compared DCL to Rashford is astonishing

RPCB

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 21, 2007
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Manchester United
I had a look at the incident (didn’t see it live) and Silva literally shoulders Rashford and clatters him in the leg. At no point did Rashford trip himself as his legs were spread out apart (impossible to trip yourself like that).But hey, when you think no one will watch the replay of what happened, you can literally say anything.

Fred never touched the ball with his hand. It hit his head and then went out for a corner.

See?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

RPCB

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 21, 2007
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Manchester United
I wouldn’t be human if I wasnt totally nervous. This needs a 3rd United goal.

Top Bottom