EPL Matchday 16

Remove this Banner Ad

Wan-Bissaka was immense today. An absolute wall. Beaten early by Sterling but then just became a monster. So many blocks.

WealstoneRaider

Cancelled
10k Posts I reneged on a bet or agreement :(
Apr 8, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Masterclass in defending by United. That’s twice in four days they’ve nullified two potent attacking teams. Have we underestimated Ole?

Jun 21, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Manchester United
Masterclass in defending by United. That’s twice in four days they’ve nullified to potent attacking teams. Have we underestimated Ole?

Only time will tell. Some shocking results this season but the last 4 days have been brilliant.

WealstoneRaider

Cancelled
10k Posts I reneged on a bet or agreement :(
Apr 8, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Seriously though they looked so solid at the back. Made City look more impotent than an 80 year old monk with his bollocks chopped off. Got enough going forward to cause havoc on breaks also. United won’t be happy with football like that long term but certainly will do for now

jd2010

Well done boys. Good process, carry on
Feb 1, 2010
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, Brentford FC
Now surely Liverpool fans are celebrating the title win.

Epl one sided seasons turn into a real bore. Got no real interest in any results or games aside from my own team now

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Awful performance by us. I reckon 10 minutes of decent football could have seen us get something out of the game but we didn't even manage 5 on the day.

Most important matches for us this season are in the cups but we've got a lot of work to do getting some sort of consistency together to do anything in the cups as well.

Coasters7

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 27, 2014
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Chelsea
Now surely Liverpool fans are celebrating the title win.

Epl one sided seasons turn into a real bore. Got no real interest in any results or games aside from my own team now
Yeah tend to agree. The whole City Liverpool thing ending early would be the end of any interest in the league apart from my own side (unless Leicester pull something out which probably isn’t that likely just yet) Upside at least is we’d get the Liverpool gloating out of the way early (probably not) and by the time the end of the season comes it’ll be a bit.. meh, have your title, Ive already started looking at transfers, type thing.

Most important matches for us this season are in the cups but we've got a lot of work to do getting some sort of consistency together to do anything in the cups as well.
Kidderminster Harriers, Port Vale and Gateshead will bring it.

Kidderminster Harriers, Port Vale and Gateshead will bring it.
Reading, Oldham, Brighton, Mansfield, Oldham again, Bournemouth, AFC Wimbledon, Bolton, Blackburn, Exeter City, Plymouth some of Liverpool's cup fixtures this decade.

It's the nature of cups that lower league sides are allowed to play in them.

Reading, Oldham, Brighton, Mansfield, Oldham again, Bournemouth, AFC Wimbledon, Bolton, Blackburn, Exeter City, Plymouth some of Liverpool's cup fixtures this decade.

It's the nature of cups that lower league sides are allowed to play in them.
We've had like 9 prem sides in our last 10 cup games. (MK Dons being the rare one).

Sep 18, 2014
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Man United, San Antonio Spurs
Well it seems Liverpool have the title in the bag, unless a catastrophic collapse happens.

Bloody huge win for us, knocked over both spurs and city in the space of 4 days, get in!!!!

We've had like 9 prem sides in our last 10 cup games. (MK Dons being the rare one).
That was just your FA Cup fixtures this decade. League cup you got the likes of Northampton, Notts County, Leeds.

It's the nature of cup draws. You're on a bad run, as we have been in the past. We're on a good run as you have been in the past.

Don't get the obsession tbh.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back