EPL Matchday 16

Remove this Banner Ad

Van Dijk shoved DCL in the back last week when he was shooting and it wasn't a penalty. This was shoulder to shoulder and he tripped himself because he's weak. Get up and play on you pathetic campaigner.

don't ever compare DCL to Rashford, there's a massive difference between them, Rashford is world class, DCL is average

don't ever compare DCL to Rashford, there's a massive difference between them, Rashford is world class, DCL is average
Rashford isn't world class, but he is a proven big game player.

Everything falling Liverpool’s way this year on top of playing well. Can’t really see them losing it from here, everyone else is having issues

you're just salty that Liverpool destroyed Everton
So, confirmed you're a moron who can't read and resorted to that. If you were actually reading the thread on that day you'll know I was not salty about Everton losing, I was happy because it got Silva sacked.

So, confirmed you're a moron who can't read and resorted to that. If you were actually reading the thread on that day you'll know I was not salty about Everton losing, I was happy because it got Silva sacked.

It's not about Silva getting sacked, the fact you compared DCL to Rashford is astonishing

I had a look at the incident (didn’t see it live) and Silva literally shoulders Rashford and clatters him in the leg. At no point did Rashford trip himself as his legs were spread out apart (impossible to trip yourself like that).But hey, when you think no one will watch the replay of what happened, you can literally say anything.

Fred never touched the ball with his hand. It hit his head and then went out for a corner.

See?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back