EPL Matchday 16

You alright?

This like a few threads of late have been painful reading. The last few pages here haven’t been much to write home about.

Arguments over when a decade starts and buy out v release clauses.

It’s the festive season, think a few need to see their families and not argue over very little.

Who argued over when a decade starts?

And let’s be honest, if the result was reversed I reckon a lot of people on here would of had a field day.
on a similar note going back a few years, but some of the bigger melters after that matchday 36 happened to be those who seemed to take the most joy in Gerrard’s slip. Liverpool supporters on here have had to put up with jokes about that for many years on this board and have (mostly) taken it fairly well considering.

JezzasOnTheAsphalt

Club Legend
May 14, 2018
AFL Club
Collingwood
What worries me about Rafa, Newcastle are about 8 points better off under Bruce. That and the 15m it'd cost to hire him.

I think if Moyes doesn't get the Everton, he'll end up back with us. He got us out of trouble once before, would play 5 at the back and tighten things back up.

Imagine that. May as well have just kept the Moyesiah on after his last stint.

Feb 24, 2013
The GoldenBrown Heart of Victoria
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Man Utd Green Bay Melb Storm
on a similar note going back a few years, but some of the bigger melters after that matchday 36 happened to be those who seemed to take the most joy in Gerrard’s slip. Liverpool supporters on here have had to put up with jokes about that for many years on this board and have (mostly) taken it fairly well considering.

1575964642657.png
This one, you mean?

Back