EPL Matchday 16

SA TIMES: (Everton vs Man City, and Spurs vs Fulham postponed)
1609103692052.png

1609103663852.png

Last edited:
Man City have been in second gear for most of the season, and only 6 points away from top.spot. Dr

Not a good omen for the rest of the contenders.
Defensively, they've been great but have been lean up front, especially with KdB and Sterling off the boil this season (although Sterling is starting to hit his straps). They still lack a bit of creativity going forward which is why Silva has been such a big loss. I don't think they'll win the title, but they should still grab top 4.

Oct 5, 2009
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
West Adelaide Bloods, Man City.
creatively we've been alright. we've missed the most 'big chances' in the league with 28, 4 more than next worst villa. kdb has created the most chances in the league, it's finishing that has been the problem. there's probably about 5 or so one on one's that sterling alone has missed.

Oct 9, 2006
Left of centre.
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Super Tottenham....from the Lane.

Mate, I can’t even watch us anymore. Mourinho has sapped the life out of the players and fans. We didn’t have a shot on target for the last 75 minutes of last night’s match.

Harry Kane is arguably the world’s best striker. He’s playing as a centre-fecking half most of the time.

Lebbo73

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 20, 2014
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Liverpool
Mate, I can’t even watch us anymore. Mourinho has sapped the life out of the players and fans. We didn’t have a shot on target for the last 75 minutes of last night’s match.

Harry Kane is arguably the world’s best striker. He’s playing as a centre-fecking half most of the time.
How much do you want for him? We need a centre half. 😃

And he's been very very good this season?

Oct 9, 2006
Left of centre.
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Super Tottenham....from the Lane.
And he's been very very good this season?

Kane has been brilliant given he has had to play every position on the park, bar the one he is best at.

Had more touches in our box than theirs last night. And that is the norm rather than the exception.

Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
Almost inclined to support Fulham...anything to get that cancer Mourinho out of my club.

Last time i felt like that was when Terry Vegetables aka Veneables was managing Leeds.

For the most part, I have realized most of Leeds failings since then up until now was due to the failings of the ownership and poor players we had, not so much the managers (although we have had more than our few share of duds over the years)

The league is not even at the halfway point yet, way to premature to give up on Mou IMHO.

I know it's regarded as an insignificant trophy these days, but winning a domestic trophy aka The League Cup under Mou would do wonders for the mindset of the Spurs players and fans, and ahem Spur them on to bigger and better things going forwards.

The Premier League is as competitive with as more decent teams and players than ever before,

You have had a puss run of results over the last few weeks, but so do every team in the league generally. Hang in there mate, Tottenham are still very much balls deep in the title race.

OffTheBit

Club Legend
Feb 1, 2019
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Why do so many players skip up to a pen or completely stop and prop rather than just Salah it? Even if the keeper does pick the side, there is a massive chance it still deflects in or better yet beats him. Its actually ridiculous

Back