EPL Matchday 16

Remove this Banner Ad

Mood at half time

4Tbd.gif

Most enjoyable half of football I have seen in a while .. Nice way to end 2020 #MOT

Yes you have to attack less to do that. You were complaining about the playing style, Bielsa has made you look silly.
If the aim was a Europa spot, Bielsa shouldn't be as open against better sides and it could possibly result in nicking a few more points via 1-1 draws instead of losing 6-3 or whatever.

But if it's about avoiding relegation, I think Bielsa sticking to this style no matter what should be enough in that case.

If the aim was a Europa spot, Bielsa shouldn't be as open against better sides and it could possibly result in nicking a few more points via 1-1 draws instead of losing 6-3 or whatever.

But if it's about avoiding relegation, I think Bielsa sticking to this style no matter what should be enough in that case.
It's also helping them belt test around them in the table instead of only getting 1-1 draws.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Leeds are 3 points behind Chelsea, that's incredible for the difference in squads.

There were some here moaning about Bielsa being nominated for best manager in the world lol.

Love, love El Loco. Best thing to happen to Leeds United in many years.

There were some here moaning about Bielsa being nominated for best manager in the world lol.

Love, love El Loco. Best thing to happen to Leeds United in many years.
Sport at its purest sense should be entertainment, his team's are arguably the most entertaining. It's 0 chance but the Socceroos should chase him one day.

With teams like Burnley and WB is there any point even being in the division if every game is 10 men back? Why even bother watching as a fan? Just check the results

Remove this Banner Ad

Back