EPL Matchday 17 - On Optus Sport

Remove this Banner Ad

We might actually play a game this week.

So it could end up like this for Spurs?

Europa Conference game: Forfeit and knocked out.
Burnley/Brighton games: Moved to where you were gonna have Europa Conference knockouts.
Leicester/Liverpool games: As planned.

here's hoping , maybe we can sneak Gallagher back for a game.
Got to be better than Loftus-Cheek. He looked decidedly ordinary on the weekend. Gallagher has been very good makes it harder that he knocked us back.

Got to be better than Loftus-Cheek. He looked decidedly ordinary on the weekend. Gallagher has been very good makes it harder that he knocked us back.

Strange one that he knocked you guys back, unless it's a Leeds-Chelsea thing. Would have thought your system would have been perfect for him.

Strange one that he knocked you guys back, unless it's a Leeds-Chelsea thing. Would have thought your system would have been perfect for him.
Agree, would’ve been ideal. I read and I think someone here also mentioned that he wanted to stay in London or Chelsea preferred him to stay close.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Agree, would’ve been ideal. I read and I think someone here also mentioned that he wanted to stay in London or Chelsea preferred him to stay close.

Oh yeah, duh, geographic motivation makes sense. Brave move given the state they were in but gamble seems to have paid off.

So it could end up like this for Spurs?

Europa Conference game: Forfeit and knocked out.
Burnley/Brighton games: Moved to where you were gonna have Europa Conference knockouts.
Leicester/Liverpool games: As planned.

It hasn't been decided that the conference game will be forfeited yet. What annoys me is why can't Spur's conference league game be rescheduled to the same date as the LC quarter final game and push the LC quarter final back into Jan.

If they are training then most of them have finished their iso period from when positive sample was taken so they will be playing the Brighton game it seems.

Burnley-Watford is huge. A Watford win and the bottom 3 quickly getting cut adrift.

That Would be great for football (not great for Leeds per se) but Burnley are a peasant club that offers nothing at all to the top flight of English Football, and the sooner they go down the better. !

Elmer_Judd do us a favour and announce how badly City are gonna smash you.

I'd appreciate it mate. 😝

Would love us to help out you and The Kop out , but I don't believe Lightning Stikes twice, and if Leeds somehow beat Man City again this weekend away, mods can ban me for two months this time on the Association Football Board and sub forums.

City don't have the luxury of taking us lightly like they did last season at home, Liverpool and Chelsea are going to push them all the way for the league title, and I have a strong fear we could be on the end of a 6 or 7 goal hammering, despite our noble performance at Spamford Bridge.

It's going to get real ugly for Leeds old friend, I wouldn't pin your hopes up on us 😤

Would love us to help out you and The Kop out , but I don't believe Lightning Stikes twice, and if Leeds somehow beat Man City again this weekend away, mods can ban me for two months this time on the Association Football Board and sub forums.

City don't have the luxury of taking us lightly like they did last season at home, Liverpool and Chelsea are going to push them all the way for the league title, and I have a strong fear we could be on the end of a 6 or 7 goal hammering, despite our noble performance at Spamford Bridge.

It's going to get real ugly for Leeds old friend, I wouldn't pin your hopes up on us 😤
Way to bring me down mate. :D

No ban please mate, stick around.

No ban. We need your words of wisdom around here.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back