Premier Lg EPL Matchday 17 - On Optus Sport

Premier League Football
Dec 22, 2009
South End, AAMI Park
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Matildas/Socceroos/LFC/MVFC/RCStrasbourg
All Fred’s goal. The perfect slide tackle to win the ball back and then the goal to end the move.

Too many sensible decisions coming from your management these days. Casemiro looks a great buy.

Surely they can give Maguire a 3 year contract extension on 250k / week to reverse the trend.

Too many sensible decisions coming from your management these days. Casemiro looks a great buy.

Surely they can give Maguire a 3 year contract extension on 250k / week to reverse the trend.

Do you ever think 'hey, I've made this joke about half a dozen times already, maybe I should come up with a new one'?

Dec 22, 2009
South End, AAMI Park
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Do you ever think 'hey, I've made this joke about half a dozen times already, maybe I should come up with a new one'?

Do you ever consider that your constant sooks over banter is tiresome? No surprise you are known for petty tit for tat arguments.

Do you ever consider that your constant sooks over banter is tiresome? No surprise you are known for petty tit for tat arguments.

I mean, I guess I'm not the only one who thinks it. Just call it like I see it and most of your input is boring as s**t.

Dec 22, 2009
South End, AAMI Park
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
I mean, I guess I'm not the only one who thinks it. Just call it like I see it and most of your input is boring as s**t.

Happy to be labelled that aw opposed to yourself whos purpose in life seems to be starting petty tit fir tat arguments like this one unnecessarily on internet forums.

Sorry I just call it how I see it.

Don't think we were great, but we should have scored 3 or 4 that half. Meslier and poor finishing made it a frustrating half.

Grealish and Mahrez having stinkers in the wide positions, wouldn't give either more than 10 minutes in the second half to show something.

Jun 21, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Manchester United
Grealish has been woeful. Surely he is hooked before 60 mins.

His fall from grace has been crazy and it’s happened very fast. He was a damn good footballer at Aston Villa. I guess some players can’t handle big money moves, Jadon Sancho is another one.

Back