EPL Matchday 17

Remove this Banner Ad

Haven't really seen much of united this season but i was genuinely surprised at how bad they are especially in midfield.

The players have just lost all confidence, can’t even recognise a game plan or style we are trying to play, line ups weekly are all over the shop, just a basket case right now.

Nice melt, your obv. still upset about arsenal smacking you up, we'll kill you in the mickey mouse cup as well lol
Yeah and then proceed to drop a load of points in the league again. Now we are in the knockouts of the premier club competition in the world hopefully we’ll be more focussed and up for the battle this time. There’s goals to be had against your defence that’s for sure

Big game coming up Thursday WR, prediction ?
Depends what team we put out. I think most fans want to see a strong side but Poch has never gone strong in this cup competition except in his first season (when we got to the final).

Unfortunately try as we did, a woeful referee didn't help the cause.

How the * Alonoso stayed on the pitch I have no idea. Great example of a ref looking after one of the top clubs that game.

Unfortunately try as we did, a woeful referee didn't help the cause.

How the **** Alonoso stayed on the pitch I have no idea. Great example of a ref looking after one of the top clubs that game.
Oh please if he got a yellow earlier like he ahould have he probably doesn’t make the other challenges. Your mob tried unsucessfully to kick Hazard off the park though. You were second best all game and the scoreline flattered you.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh please if he got a yellow earlier like he ahould have he probably doesn’t make the other challenges. Your mob tried unsucessfully to kick Hazard off the park though. You were second best all game and the scoreline flattered you.

Does this mean you are back to being a Chelsea fan and have dumped Mou?

Mou has got to be under massive pressure but can United afford to cut him?

Can they afford not to?

Can’t say after the last 30 years I have an ounce of sympathy for United fans.

New deal please.

Mou has got to be under massive pressure but can United afford to cut him?

Can they afford not to?

Can’t say after the last 30 years I have an ounce of sympathy for United fans.

New deal please.
Seems to be a lot less of them on here the last 12 months or so.

New deal please.

Oh please like I give a * what you think. I don't have a history of moaning about the refs so I called it as I saw it. The Chelsea commentating team even said he was lucky not to have been off several times.

When a guy like Chris Hughton comes out and says a player should have seen red then that says it all. Clown of a ref.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back