Remove this Banner Ad

jd2010

Well done boys. Good process, carry on
Feb 1, 2010
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, Brentford FC
Now that the proper European games are finished I think we should move on to the next matchday

upload_2018-12-13_11-33-2.png

Don't envy Everton coming up against City after a loss.
Liverpool to spank United
Danger game for us against Burnley since we tend to have a hangover after good results

Now that the proper European games are finished I think we should move on to the next matchday

View attachment 594954

Don't envy Everton coming up against City after a loss.
Liverpool to spank United
Danger game for us against Burnley since we tend to have a hangover after good results
If that’s a danger game for us then you must live your life in perpetual fear.

The arsenal defeat was obviously down to being the third of three big matches inside a week...

If that’s a danger game for us then you must live your life in perpetual fear.

The arsenal defeat was obviously down to being the third of three big matches inside a week...
Post United we lost to Watford.

Post Chelsea/Inter we lost to Arsenal.

Fair to say after good wins we lose to shitter sides

Basically as soon as anything good is said about Spurs and how we are going we fail next game. Beat United fall to Watford. Get through Chelsea and Inter in 3 days fall to Arsenal. Has happened to us a bit over the past few years

Man City vs. Everton - 2-0
Crystal Palace vs. Leicester - 1-2
Wolves vs. Bournemouth - 1-1
Huddersfield vs. Newcastle Utd - 1-1
Tottenham vs. Burnley - 3-1
Watford vs. Cardiff City - 3-0
Fulham vs. West Ham - 0-1
Southampton vs. Arsenal - 2-3
Brighton vs. Chelsea - 1-2
Liverpool vs. Man Utd - 1-1

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mou always stifles us at Anfield. Reckon our match finishes 0-0 or 1-0 either way. Neutrals shouldn't bother watching.

We’re going to park the biggest bus possible.

Expect Liverpool to have 20 shots at goal to ours 2, DDG will have to enter god mode.

You guys really shouldn’t have a problem, we’re trash this season and our defence is just hilarious to watch.

We’re going to park the biggest bus possible.

Expect Liverpool to have 20 shots at goal to ours 2, DDG will have to enter god mode.

You guys really shouldn’t have a problem, we’re trash this season and our defence is just hilarious to watch.

We already do have issues, we have lost 2 centre backs and one full back. Mou seems to find a way in these games. I fully expect Pogba to forget his differences with Mou and be well up for it.

This is the sort of game Mou is made for. Spoiling a fancied side by parking the bus and getting a win. If he can't manage to still do that I don't see him surviving much longer. A spanking at the hands of Liverpool might be the end of him

Basically as soon as anything good is said about Spurs and how we are going we fail next game. Beat United fall to Watford. Get through Chelsea and Inter in 3 days fall to Arsenal. Has happened to us a bit over the past few years
The arsenal loss wasnt really an upset. Pretty sure Arsenal would of started favourites on there home deck. The fact they played like there lives depended on it just confirmed the result

If a spanking against the filth is what ends Mourinhos tenure at the club, then I’m for it.

It’ll hurt but he isn’t the man to take us forward and get us back to where we want to be.

We better be absolutely thrashing United. They are trash and their defense is woeful. We are on a high after the Napoli result, so hopefully we can keep pushing and get the right result. I'd hate to get past City and then immediately just give them back the lead.

We better be absolutely thrashing United. They are trash and their defense is woeful. We are on a high after the Napoli result, so hopefully we can keep pushing and get the right result. I'd hate to get past City and then immediately just give them back the lead.

Thankfully Mou has never tripped you up in a title race.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back