EPL Matchday 17

Remove this Banner Ad

Because he's supposed to be sitting yet City are just getting inbetween the lines time and time again. He's a liability. But I mean yeah... everyone is awful.

City are getting inbetween the lines because no one has any idea what they should be doing and when they should be doing it.

You can't pick him out as a liability when the entire team is dysfunctional garbage.

Arsenal just need to carry on doing as they are imho. It’s great entertainment :D :thumbsu:

Hopefully City don’t let up in the 2nd. Can’t recall arsenal getting their pants pulled down properly at the Emirates

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So if it’s not our midfield (like you keep saying on our thread) and not our defenders, just why is it that we leak goals and continue not to be able to control games in midfield against the better teams?
When did I say not defenders? I just refuted the notion that Jan is cooked is all.

I’ve been going on about our midfield for months too. Mainly playing Sissoko, Winks, Ndombele in midfield 2s.

I think based on form, this season, I'd have Mane ahead of him.

Big reason why Liverpool are dominating everything this season IMO
Stop drinking the Kool-Aid bruv. Absolutely no chance. KDB is levels above anyone. Best player now Hazard is gone. Scary how good Belgium should really be

Remove this Banner Ad

Back