EPL Matchday 17

Remove this Banner Ad

Can see us playing City back into form.

City don't play themselves back into form, they will wallop you 4-0, beat their chest about the statement they have just issued to the rest of the league, and then drop points the following game when the opposition takes it up to them.

Settle petal, it was a joke. Besides, why you moaning a VAR assisted title is still something to celebrate

This is the salt detection unit of Bigfooty.com. Salt has been detected in your post. Please refrain from exuding any further salt in future posts or you will be red carded.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Trying to recall, who was saying this at the time? Was it one or two posters or United/Spurs/Arsenal fans? Can’t remember.

I know Latro used to love trotting that line out but there were plenty of people saying it, including a lot of Liverpool fans. I can understand why people would think that was the case because of how good Suarez was but it was just very simplistic and dismissive of all the other good things Rodgers did, particularly in that 2013/14 season.

Trying to recall, who was saying this at the time? Was it one or two posters or United/Spurs/Arsenal fans? Can’t remember.

Very commonly held opinion in here. I remember it getting a lot of air time last year when Arsenal were looking for Wenger’s replacement and Rodgers was among the bookies favourites.

I know Latro used to love trotting that line out but there were plenty of people saying it, including a lot of Liverpool fans. I can understand why people would think that was the case because of how good Suarez was but it was just very simplistic and dismissive of all the other good things Rodgers did, particularly in that 2013/14 season.
Wish he could have fixed our defence that let in 50 goals. Seems to be doing that at Leicester though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back