TubbsFarquhar

Hall of Famer
Jan 18, 2009
I Don't Know
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Chelsea, Sturt
Yeah, odd comment. RPCB, UnitedWarrior, pants, Memphis, Buckleys Jocks and Camros have always been around. I can't see anyone who doesn't regularly post popping out of the woodwork.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

OffTheBit

Club Legend
Feb 1, 2019
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
It's literally the same 4 or 5 United supporters that are always here.
Hadn't seen you on here for a while, nor someone else on the previous pages, but I wasnt really referring to here anyway. Its nothing to be ashamed of, Liverpool did the same thing and I guess its the same thing for AFL/all team sports. I was just typing my thoughts out loud, sorry if anyones offended.

pantskyle

Happy to yeah
Oct 1, 2007
Death Mountain
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Storm-Man Utd-Heart-Luton-Patriots
Hadn't seen you on here for a while, nor someone else on the previous pages, but I wasnt really referring to here anyway. Its nothing to be ashamed of, Liverpool did the same thing and I guess its the same thing for AFL/all team sports. I was just typing my thoughts out loud, sorry if anyones offended.
Why would I be ashamed of something that doesn't include me?

OffTheBit

Club Legend
Feb 1, 2019
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Uniteds position has been inflated by results they were very, very lucky to get. Off the top of my head I can think of 4 or 5 points they shouldn't have, which puts them in the same bracket as many other teams. That's not shitting on them, I think even logical United supporters will agree they have been very lucky in a hand full of games

pantskyle

Happy to yeah
Oct 1, 2007
Death Mountain
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Storm-Man Utd-Heart-Luton-Patriots
I'd argue we have also dropped more points in games we should have won, our home form to start the season was woeful and we should have beaten Leicester not long ago.

Arguably we could be 10 points clear on top celebrating the title already.

Topkent

Hall of Famer
Aug 29, 2010
Canada
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Winnipeg Jets
I'd argue we have also dropped more points in games we should have won, our home form to start the season was woeful and we should have beaten Leicester not long ago.

Arguably we could be 10 points clear on top celebrating the title already.
Or Fernandes pulls a string and you finish mid table.

Remove this Banner Ad