Topkent

Confirmed ITK Drafting King
Aug 29, 2010
Canada
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Winnipeg Jets
I'm hoping for a CB this window but knowing Woodward he knows how to let us down.

To partner McGuire I'm guessing? I actually think a quality DM would go far aswell, stop teams before they get at the defenders.

Question for Bradesmaen

United v Liverpool. Fernandes running at Alexander-Arnold in the box. He gets minimal contact and flops to the floor for a pen. He scores it.

Are you melty about Fernandes or gloaty about Trent?

Aug 16, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Arsenal
Question for Bradesmaen

United v Liverpool. Fernandes running at Alexander-Arnold in the box. He gets minimal contact and flops to the floor for a pen. He scores it.

It's like asking him would he rather lose his left eye or his right eye.

Oct 5, 2009
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
West Adelaide Bloods, Man City.
Question for Bradesmaen

probably just passes out

(Log in to remove this ad.)

OffTheBit

Club Legend
Feb 1, 2019
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
It's literally the same 4 or 5 United supporters that are always here.
Hadn't seen you on here for a while, nor someone else on the previous pages, but I wasnt really referring to here anyway. Its nothing to be ashamed of, Liverpool did the same thing and I guess its the same thing for AFL/all team sports. I was just typing my thoughts out loud, sorry if anyones offended.

Hadn't seen you on here for a while, nor someone else on the previous pages, but I wasnt really referring to here anyway. Its nothing to be ashamed of, Liverpool did the same thing and I guess its the same thing for AFL/all team sports. I was just typing my thoughts out loud, sorry if anyones offended.

Why would I be ashamed of something that doesn't include me?

OffTheBit

Club Legend
Feb 1, 2019
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Uniteds position has been inflated by results they were very, very lucky to get. Off the top of my head I can think of 4 or 5 points they shouldn't have, which puts them in the same bracket as many other teams. That's not shitting on them, I think even logical United supporters will agree they have been very lucky in a hand full of games

I'd argue we have also dropped more points in games we should have won, our home form to start the season was woeful and we should have beaten Leicester not long ago.

Arguably we could be 10 points clear on top celebrating the title already.

Topkent

Confirmed ITK Drafting King
Aug 29, 2010
Canada
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Winnipeg Jets
I'd argue we have also dropped more points in games we should have won, our home form to start the season was woeful and we should have beaten Leicester not long ago.

Arguably we could be 10 points clear on top celebrating the title already.
Or Fernandes pulls a string and you finish mid table.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back